Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChaosVampire
4 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Panty Party was supposed to be her debut

Explain this. 

Thank God for RedOne and his Just Dance beats being chosen as the first single :tony:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

38 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

the hq untagged version was leaked a few weeks ago

Wait - hold up. When did this happen? Got a link?

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, ChaosVampire said:

Retro-Physical was supposed to be her debut single, but from now-unreleased debut album that probably was titled Retrosexual (this phrase was often used on performances promotional posters), also in an interview Gaga said that "Retrosexual – I came out with that a long time ago. Me and my buddy Tom were hanging out one day in the studio and we were talking about metrosexuals, because he had bought a pair of boots and I said 'Those are very metrosexual.' And he was like 'I don't know, I think they're kind of retro.' And I said 'So you're retrosexual.' It was kind of a joke. The more I thought about it – I'm so obsessed with all things retro, the 70s and 80s. I don't know, that word just kind of flew out of my mouth one day, and it stuck with me. I often do that – if I coin terms, they'll become like the centerfold of my entire project or an entire record."

ARTPOP :diane:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

RainingOnMe

All of this is wrong info lol. Rock Show was supposed to be her original debut single. Retro Physical wasn't "excluded" from The Fame, it was just never taken into consideration. She had so many songs at that point where she and the label picked the ones deemed most commercial. Still an amazing album regardless. It was during her label switch. Def Jam wanted her debut to be Love Child songs, but when she got swapped to Interscope, she met RedOne and Space Cowboy, where they did new electronic songs. In the end they combined the rock tracks with the pop tracks.

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, bostonGUY said:

The version I have is different from this with no tags

All untagged posts of Retro Physical online are detagged edits. 

Andrea B
Just now, ChavaWM said:

Should gave kept Retro Physical on The Fame and excluded Money Honey

wheres the excuse me no reaction when you need it :triggered:

ChavaWM
5 minutes ago, Andree said:

wheres the excuse me no reaction when you need it :triggered:

Gaga herself doesn't like Money Honey

:trollga:

Guest bostonGUY
9 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

All of this is wrong info lol. Rock Show was supposed to be her original debut single. Retro Physical wasn't "excluded" from The Fame, it was just never taken into consideration. She had so many songs at that point where she and the label picked the ones deemed most commercial. Still an amazing album regardless. It was during her label switch. Def Jam wanted her debut to be Love Child songs, but when she got swapped to Interscope, she met RedOne and Space Cowboy, where they did new electronic songs. In the end they combined the rock tracks with the pop tracks.

So Filthy Pop was also not considered to be her debut?

Archived