đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

NFL star has a gay sex tape that may leak soon

Jinzo

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

I feel sorry for his family, his wife or partner and or kids if he has any. But him? Not so much. Don’t hate me for not believing in secrets. I don’t condone liars or cheaters. Never have, never will. My heart breaks tho for his family who have been hurt and shamed by HIS lies.

what lies? :oprah: nobody even knows who it is so who is it and what are they lying about?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
11 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I feel sorry for his family, his wife or partner and or kids if he has any. But him? Not so much. Don’t hate me for not believing in secrets. I don’t condone liars or cheaters. Never have, never will. My heart breaks tho for his family who have been hurt and shamed by HIS lies.

I was just reading the article and nowhere did it say he was in a straight relationship atm? :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

5 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

I must of missed where it said that he wasn't aware? 

Idk i'd be weary & nobody knows me so its just surprising someone in the public eye would let this happen with someone that there's a chance they'd be filming without their knowledge :sweat:

it didn't say if he's aware or not so u just assumed?

Lord Temptation
19 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I was just reading the article and nowhere did it say he was in a straight relationship atm? :oprah:

Read what I wrote again henni. Nowhere did I assume that he is straight :what:

LordEnigma
41 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Ok... but what if this wasn’t when he was with somebody. What if it was when he was single and learning more about his sexual orientation??

Why should his current partner feel bad about that??

LordEnigma
55 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Never said he deserves to be outed. Nobody does. Don’t put words in my mouth :interestinga:

How dare you judge me. Having an opinion does not make me disgusting :excuseu:

I can judge your opinion and my opinion is that it’s disgusting 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oriane

Funny how if it was a straight relationship, nobody would care and they would just say "oh it's so manly", but this could destroy his career...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Irrelevant
20 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Read what I wrote again henni. Nowhere did I assume that he is straight :what:

Sorry, I didn't notice the "or partners" after "wife." So let me reword my statement, nowhere did the article say he was in a relationship atm

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

what lies? :oprah: nobody even knows who it is so who is it and what are they lying about?

Exactly. We don’t have any details. The only fact is that people who have secrets tell lies to keep their secrets hidden.

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

I can judge your opinion and my opinion is that it’s disgusting 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am proud of both my opinion and of the fact that you are offended by it. Does that  make me even more disgusting? :fthis:

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Exactly. We don’t have any details. The only fact is that people who have secrets tell lies to keep their secrets hidden.

But how do we know if there are even lies to be told? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ And either way, his sex life (whether cheating or not) is none of the public’s business 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

ryanripley
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Exactly. We don’t have any details. The only fact is that people who have secrets tell lies to keep their secreta hidden.

but what if he's someone who's too scared to come out? you shouldn't shame them like that, especially since you don't even know the full details :laughga: 

it's one thing if he's married with a family and he has been unfaithful but a lot of LGBT people stay in the closet and have relationships secretly because they're very scared of what will happen to them if people find out

as an NFL player, he's obviously been pressured into keeping his sexuality a secret for the sake of his career by his manager/team or by his own choice and to hold these files as hostage for money is just cruel :ohno: as i said before, put yourself in his shoes

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I am proud of both my opinion and of the fact that you are offended by it. Does that  make me even more disgusting? :fthis:

You are getting so defensive, it’s kind of funny.

Would you be ok with your job/school seeing a video of you having that type of encounter, without your permission?

Lord Temptation
31 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but what if he's someone who's too scared to come out? you shouldn't shame them like that, especially since you don't even know the full details :laughga: 

it's one thing if he's married with a family and he has been unfaithful but a lot of LGBT people stay in the closet and have relationships secretly because they're very scared of what will happen to them if people find out

as an NFL player, he's obviously been pressured into keeping his sexuality a secret for the sake of his career by his manager/team or by his own choice and to hold these files as hostage for money is just cruel :ohno: as i said before, put yourself in his shoes

Nobody should have to live in secret. It’s a shame that living in the closet still exists. But as you mention there is more to the story. We don’t have any information yet so it’s all speculation. I wasn’t judging him (in fact good on him for doing something liberating, as long as it’s two consenting adults then i’m all for it) only saying that people who are celebrities stand to lose a lot more than ordinary people because the media loves nothing more than to see a fallen star. 

ugh I hope the video doesn't get released & the name doesn't get published...but maybe it'll inspire whoever it is to come out on their own terms...as much as it can be on their terms in this situation. 

Archived