Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

wtf even is this site i swear to god

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

DaftFameMonster

I'm so invested in this cult site I read all 6 pages of this thread I'm done :wtfga:

BabylonHooker
7 hours ago, Merman said:

I need a link of tw expose thread. :cryga:

Here it is sis. Prepare to be shook :cryga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

sethrb101

The irony of me listening to the leaked Bloody Mary stems and sipping tea while reading this thread... :reductive:

Another FBI case in the casket, you guys

screen-shot-2011-06-25-at-10-36-15-am.pn

#Gaga2020

Nene Areola
17 minutes ago, Andree said:

i have no words:triggered:

Ill say it for you : "i cant believe he isnt a hot twink:madge:.a hunty? Far from it:madge:.i cant believe i tried to give my nudes to him for him to scam me and add it to the rest of his folder of underaged nudes:madge:"

Nene Areola
1 hour ago, venus1210 said:

Here it is sis. Prepare to be shook :cryga:

When did ya suddenly stan his expose page?.last time i saw,everyone was belittling him bc he DARED to come for your precious fathan:neyde:

No shade.. No Drama.. but who is this Farhan figure everyone talks about. Am i really far behind in pop culture? I have been hiding under Gagas tour bus since Just Dance and really haven't branched out.. Is this person actually relevant.. Don't come for me honestly no idea Farhan is. 

On 1/20/2018 at 7:42 AM, ClosetGagaFan said:

No shade.. No Drama.. but who is this Farhan figure everyone talks about. Am i really far behind in pop culture? I have been hiding under Gagas tour bus since Just Dance and really haven't branched out.. Is this person actually relevant.. Don't come for me honestly no idea Farhan is. 

Farhan is the person behind recent Gaga leaks, namely the Bloody Mary stems and some stuff from the Stefani-early Fame era. :triggered:

And he is also my ex-boyfriend. :laughga:

Come to think of it, Bloody Mary was one of the songs he sent me him singing to. :oprah:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Archived