so she's collabing with Nick Jonas too? SHOOK 

Spoiler

lmao.png

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i would be here for nick jonas tbh

it's such an unlikely pair but if they've managed to vibe and make good music that would be great

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

TS could be interesting, but I don't want her to fill her album with B-list features....

Taylor's an A list artist, the others is an annoying singer and the other ripped off PI.

ELEMENTALITY
2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

But why not with an actual queen? Like Katy or Britney or Bey or Riri? :saladga:

idk....maybe because none of them get the sales/streams they used to?? I know that sounds rude but TS, NJ, and Legend definitely pull in big streams and have all come off of rather good press. ....and....I'm pretty sure Gaga is actually friends with all of those people personally. (She has a history of only working with people she personally really likes) If Gaga is going to snatch radio again like DJWS and the Haus claim....then these types make more sense than a "Katy" or "Britney" type that really don't get big numbers anymore. I mean....no shade at all to Katy....but Gaga put out a country tinged album and ended up outperforming Katy's big massivelllllly promoted "woke pop" record. 

ELEMENTALITY

I just realized that the Nick Jonas lyric they posted though featured Tove Lo.....is it possible that's who they were referring to? COULD YOU IMAGINE GAGA X TOVE LO!?!?!?

WildAmerican
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Taylor's an A list artist, the others is an annoying singer and the other ripped off PI.

Oh I meant the other two, obviously, Taylor's not B-list, she's bigger than Gaga...:trollga:

Archived