đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga has new outfit for Million Reasons!

RBNLM

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Tbh

200w.gif

but yea yadda yadda should’ve been for the applause act :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Stan Is My Name

I think she wore it because even tho it doesn't match MR very well, because MR is such a staple for the show I think Gaga wearing the outfit shows just how much Versace means to her. 

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Edonis

It's a really cute outfit, but like everyone said, it's not very 'Million Reasons'-esque. Probably just for the show since Donatella is there.

PSYCHOSHTICK

The same fabric is used in Versace's spring 2018 collection. It's iconic Vogue pattern from the 80s.

I think this is an awesome outfit. I’d prefer this over 90% of what she wears in the first half of the show. 

It's a great outfit. But, as everybody said, I don't think it fits the encore of the show. Probably because I actually like the final outfit(s).

9 minutes ago, Doot said:

I think this is an awesome outfit. I’d prefer this over 90% of what she wears in the first half of the show. 

I agree. As much as this is probably my favorite tour of hers thus far, it surprisingly has my least favorite outfits.

3 points in and ready for more

2 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

It's such a nice outfit! One of the coolest things she has worn in quite a bit of time.

I would love to see it become a staple on the show (preferably not during MR), but it's also a cute one-off.

3 points in and ready for more

The outfit seems to fit the Applause/Come To Mama part of the show imo. I prefer the original outfit she wore in the first leg of the tour. 

Gagaplayer315

Let the music video released for MR be the worst thing about it Gaga  :nails:

Archived