• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattyMonster

• Americano

• GHGUY

• Fusel

Juanjo

:excited2: :excited2:

I can't! I don't think my body is ready, guys!

Wait, it is. :awesome: ...I love this b---h, so much! That ad is FLAWLESS! :legend:

iamtomalmond

In terms of Gaga, it's boring. Everyone is used to seeing Gaga naked already and a mask is hardly anything new. What I'm meaning to say is it's not visually catching at all and If it is a representation for the mood created by the fragrance than tbh I don't think I want the fragrance.

What do you want her to do? Try and do something outrageous in an attempt to shock the world? Which would result in people being like "She's trying to hard, her career is over, she's a gimmick" ... I think her days of trying to shock the world are over (for now) tbh.

It's sad that this image will not see the light of day. Let me say, this will never be seen in public on a billboard or a poster to advertise her perfume. No perfume shop or department store will have it up considering it is too "raunchy" which is a shame because it is an interesting photo.

fashion monster

:clap:

well done gurl!!!!

it's super hot.

I need to be 1 of those lucky boys... :taylor:

fashion monster

It's sad that this image will not see the light of day. Let me say, this will never be seen in public on a billboard or a poster to advertise her perfume. No perfume shop or department store will have it up considering it is too "raunchy" which is a shame because it is an interesting photo.

Hope you're wrong..it's Lady Gaga we're talking about!

However I think evrybody will search this shot on the net

Amen Fashion

It´s ****ing Lady Gaga! :lolgaga:

I don´t know where you from but It nothing they would ban. Also I don´t think that Coty is that dumb to risk sth like that. For the US I know that Coty has a deal with Macy or sth like that :sweat: So they should be aware.

Americano

Have you seen other fragrance ads?

Half of them feature mostly or fully naked women.

Edited by Americano

Amen Fashion

Have you seen other fragrance ads?

Half of them feature mostly or fully naked woman.

And men ;)

Americano

Tienda-Japon!.jpg

What is this?

Launch party outline

Edited by Americano

Woolfsmck

I get it... the nakey lookn' perfume.....8-)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true