đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Something Coming?

Shav33l

Is Something Coming?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that something is coming tomorrow or something is going to be announced?

• Yes
    • No
    • At this point.... anything could happen.
    • Imma go sleep.

Featured Posts

Helxig
49 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Yes she’s going to be chained to the Vegas sign. I don’t understand how many times it has to be repeated for people to understand that even though she signed a two year residency in Las Vegas it does not mean that she’s performing for 730 days. She has gap periods of 4-6 months in between those 50 or 75 shows. Which she can obviously use to release and promote music or do a mini tour to the countries she wasn’t able to attend. Anything is plausible at this point. 

So can we please stop with this tired ideology , it’s mentally grueling and totally unnecessary 

It's also highly unrealistic to expect her to 'do a mini tour of the countries she wasn't able to attend'. My friends, she didn't come to our countries for the JWT, it's not happening. Gaga is someone who moves on very fast. And she's not gonna use her down time to do mini tours for a secret album. And she's not gonna do a mini album either. Gaga doesn't do mini anything. She does every 100%, or not at all. It's just how she is. It's the whole reason so many projects haven't seen the light of day in the past. If she can't commit 100% to a new project, then it won't happen. You're fooling yourselves by setting unrealistic expectations.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LadyLuca

Im suprissed how many People are realistic here

i was so sure 2018 is the year of rumors and little delulus, cuz joanne was released in 2016 and Monsters are craving for new music 

but maybe my prediction will Come true since we are in january 

ordinarynam1310

The best option is to take a good long sleep so when you wake up youre either gonna hear new music or you can watch GGD having meltdowns, again. :trollga:

Archived