Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RATE: Heart Like A Wheel (Linda Ronstadt)

rumours

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
33 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Yea, I only have @Oriane's scores and mine thus far. 

I guess there seems to be less interest in this album versus the others I did? Maybe people didn't see my reminder today...Idk :S

But yeah, I would love it if you would participate. :) The whole point of these megarates is to spread and celebrate music. If you do choose to participate, scores are due on February 1st :hug:

I'm going to do it right now :firega:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm going to do it right now :firega:

Thanks for being supportive:hug:

2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I didn't know she sang You're No Good :cryga: SHOOK 

Yep. It's one of her signature songs :firega:

Oriane

I'm the only one who submitted ? And I already thought I was late :toofunny:

To be honest I didn't like this album as much as the previous ones but it's always nice to listen to these albums and rate them, it's so cool to discover new music and share our love for music together !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

rumours
8 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I'm the only one who submitted ? And I already thought I was late :toofunny:

To be honest I didn't like this album as much as the previous ones but it's always nice to listen to these albums and rate them, it's so cool to discover new music and share our love for music together !

Thank you for sending in your rates and always bein supportive of these types of megarates:hug: ! Icon @PunkTheFunk came through and sent rates as well. I’m hoping more rates will come in, and I’ll probably send out a couple more reminders to those whom haven’t submitted. 

This album sonically has some country influences on a few songs that I know can be pretty polarizing in terms of sound for many. The significance of this album really stems from the fact that it is often crediting as being the benchmark for the California Rock/Country Rock sound that became prominent during much of the 1970s. It is also being inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame this year. 

rumours

@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@Skai Jackson@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @Ronk @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Kandy life @GypsyHeartGaga @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest

Hi Everyone :)

Here's another reminder about the Linda Ronstadt Megarate. Scores are soon (February 1st) with the ceremony happening on February 2nd. :excited2:

Also, I tagged a few of you who I thought might be interested from the music thread earlier today. Hope that's okay 

Shout out to @Oriane and @PunkTheFunk for already submitting :hug:

Thanks everybody! :kara:

rumours
2 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

I'm going to send my submission today :yay:

Cool :kara:

I look forward to receiving your rates :)

rumours
1 minute ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

I'm doing it tomorrow. If I remember. God , my memory is getting bad

I'll probably send out a couple more reminders to everyone prior to the due date.

Nevertheless, I look forward to receiving your rates :hug:

Magneto

I'm not really interested in mega rates, so you don't have to tag me next time. Have fun though :hug:

Free my mind

rumours
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I'm not really interested in mega rates, so you don't have to tag me next time. Have fun though :hug:

Thanks for letting me know. :kara:

I'll remove you from the tag list. 

rumours

BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@Skai Jackson@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Kandy life @GypsyHeartGaga @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest

Hi Everyone :)

Here's another reminder about the Linda Ronstadt Megarate. Scores are due soon (February 1st) with the ceremony happening on February 2nd. 

Thanks everybody! :hug:

Archived