Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What does the perfect album era look like for you?

Doot

Featured Posts

Excluding The Fame Monster :firega:, going forward, what would the best album era look like for you?

for myself:

-No more than four singles from an album. I think 4 singles with one being a promo single works well. 

-Each single be chosen before the album drops. No more of this “Let’s wait and see which one charts higher and switch singles last minute” business. I want them to pick a single, feel confident and stick to it. 

-Each single era lasts a total of 3-4 months. 

-Each video concept is determined before album launch. High profile directors, such as Steven Klein or someone of that caliber. I’d love a return to her being an insane force to be   reckoned with. I miss the mini movies. 

-A return to the avant garde fashion in general. 

-A theme that runs through the fashion of each single era. She did have this for Perfect Illusion.  

-TV and talk show interviews. Not radio interviews. I’m not quite sure who listens to radio interviews anymore, entirely possible it’s just done in an attempt to get a single put in rotation. But I was Chatty Man, Ellen, and Graham Norton.  

-High concept performances. While AMAs was nice for Million Reasons (sitting on a stool), I’d like to see some crazy ones ala her performing on a replica of the moon :tony:

———————————————————

Tour Wise:

-I’d simply like a storyline and the theatrics back. JWT is awesome (I’ve seen it three times), but a lot of it is a focus on the electronic aspects of the stage and the tacos on the cieling. I miss the props and story that acccompanied it. 

Thats it for me! How about YOU?

theahsfan

- An album that sounds like Heavy Metal Lover, Government Hooker and is dark

- A top 5 hit and a top 20 hit (at least)

- Good promo

-An album that pays homage to Gaga's past, but is still new, fresh and unexpected!

-Some promo bringing hype for the lead single, like exciting mysterious teasers.. Really liked the anti-diary, so something like that!

- 3 singles, each given the video and performances they deserve!

I basically want a darkga album, that's as conceptual as ARTPOP and The Fame, but I want the music to be as conceptual as the album's themes.

So basically, a dark version of ARTPOP with avant-garde, experimental music rather than pop.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

ryanripley

i want her to take the visual slayage she put into her JWT interludes into her music videos

PI and JW are great but not her best and she CAN do better :grr: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Borislshere

The born this way era. High fashion, amazing videos, promo, the performances, THE TOUR. I need her to be on the same level she was then for the next era.

7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i want her to take the visual slayage she put into her JWT interludes into her music videos

:golfclap:

MaryJaneHolland

- An album that can be labeled as 'pop excellence'

- 4 singles with professional videos + 1 video as a "gift for the fans" ala John Wayne

- Well thought out worldwide promotion

- Payola :bon:

PerfectGUY

47 minutes ago, Doot said:

-Each single era lasts a total of 3-4 months. 

I feel like nowadays, the timing for singles changed a lot. 
Back in 2010/2011, a single would last 4 months max. 

However now, I feel like they're much slower to rise and slower to leave. They stay hyped for a pretty long time.
Look at Despacito (released January, peaked august) , Shape Of You (lasted for a year)

New Rules is only cracking top 10 now when the video was released at the beginning of july last year. 

Havana peaking #1 now when it was released in august...

or even smaller singles : Sorry Not Sorry lasted so much, Praying... EVEN MILLION REASONS JUST WOULDN'T DIE

so I think we have to change our views on how to manage a single. Even if I loooved having lil quick singles

47 minutes ago, Doot said:

Tour Wise:

-I’d simply like a storyline and the theatrics back. JWT is awesome (I’ve seen it three times), but a lot of it is a focus on the electronic aspects of the stage and the tacos on the cieling. I miss the props and story that acccompanied it

yes.... just yes

Please I want that back so much, it's what made them so unique 

Alligator Blood
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

That was a look

tenor.gif?itemid=5479162

It just looks so modern and fresh and fits her music style well.. like it SLAYS

it gave me  FameGa vibes the moment she posted it, i think it  should be the official look for her new 2018 single as a "tribute" to her career's 10th anniversary 

fame-era-gaga.jpg

ladygaga-interview-1.jpg

my theory is that joanne was a tribute to the unknown indie queen she was in 2006 so she gave us a similiar album after 10 years (2016) (that's what she really meant when she said she ways going back to her roots) and now that it's 2018 it's time for her REAL comeback :trollga:

Archived