Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're either getting a big era, a small era or no era.

ryanripley

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

so she's meant to raise a baby during ASIB? :poot: 

women are pregnant for 9 months and then they take extra time off to be with the baby in its first few months alive and we all know gaga will WANT to do that

What if she is already 3 months in her pregnancy?

Spoiler

Of LG6 of course.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

All very good points. I think the residency is also a potentially REALLY good thing for Gaga's creative space. Just think - she has basically toured the world for the last decade, never really settling in one spot for too long. Now that she'll be rooted in Vegas for a while, I think she'll have more time to create and release with more frequency. Even if a full era doesn't come this year, it would be amazing to get new singles or an EP. And the one thing (literally...I can't think of anything else:derpga:) that Gaga HASN'T conquered in the past couple years really is the charts... and she / her team understand this and I think the next era truly will be geared toward radio success.

🤖⚡️

ryanripley
Just now, Easy said:

What if she is already 3 months in her pregnancy?

Reveal hidden contents

Of LG6 of course.

then i can't wait for her to take the Born This Way message literally :firega: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
Just now, Robo Ga said:

All very good points. I think the residency is also a potentially REALLY good thing for Gaga's creative space. Just think - she has basically toured the world for the last decade, never really settling in one spot for two long. Now that she'll be rooted in Vegas for a while, I think she'll have more time to create and release with more frequency. Even if a full era doesn't come this year, it would be amazing to get new singles or an EP. And the one thing (literally...I can't think of anything else:derpga:) that Gaga HASN'T conquered in the past couple years really is the charts... and she / her team understand this and I think the next era truly will be geared toward radio success.

this is actually another point!

she's perfectly capable of releasing standalone singles during down time!

even if she treats the residency as some kind of break, unless she decides not to, there's no reason for her to not randomly give us standalone singles (or maybe mini EPs) to tide us over until her next full era

it's the dream scenario but it IS a scenario!

Tom Nook

I believe we are getting something 

giphy.gif

Worse case scenario I get to finally hear The Shallows

giphy.gif

Even worser case scenario we all have meltdowns in August because all she did over the summer is get another chicken :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

First of all, I would just like to say I read all of that :selena:

i do think that we are getting new music this year, as it seems odd that they would have been recording so much and hyping tf outta it to wait three years to release it. It’s obvious we are getting something. 

I think from a fan standpoint who knows nothing about the biz (hi bobby luh you :derpga:), releasing a short EP ala TFM during the 8 month gap would be incredibly smart, because it builds hype for the movie, tides over fans until the Residency, and allows her new material to perform. 

I will say that we are going to have to prepare ourselves for when she has like 3-5 years between an album. A lot of the longer lasting artists have bigger gaps, it’ll happen eventually :cryga:

While obviously it doesn’t matter if she ever really dominates radio again, as radio is a dying format, I’m both scared and excited to see if they do. 

Scared because I don’t want an album full of The Cure type songs. It’s a bop, but for me it seems very easy and not very Gaga like. It’s just sorta diluted and easy. 

Excited because who wouldn’t be! :tony: 

ryanripley
Just now, Gardevoir said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Even worser case scenario we all have meltdowns in August because all she did over the summer is get another chicken :poot: 

stop because this potential scenario is a possibility but i really think that awkward era between C2C and Joanne was just some much needed down time for her to remember who she is, want she wants to do and why she would keep making music :selena: 

i truly believe she's back on the normal cycle of a pop star and her farming days were just pure therapy after finally escaping ARTPOP :nick: 

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and announces in a catch up interview with Billboard that she's scrapped the original disco pop LG6 and was inspired by her late grandfather to make an opera album 

ryanripley
Just now, Doot said:

First of all, I would just like to say I read all of that :selena:

i do think that we are getting new music this year, as it seems odd that they would have been recording so much and hyping tf outta it to wait three years to release it. It’s obvious we are getting something. 

I think from a fan standpoint who knows nothing about the biz (hi bobby luh you :derpga:), releasing a short EP ala TFM during the 8 month gap would be incredibly smart, because it builds hype for the movie, tides over fans until the Residency, and allows her new material to perform. 

I will say that we are going to have to prepare ourselves for when she has like 3-5 years between an album. A lot of the longer lasting artists have bigger gaps, it’ll happen eventually :cryga:

absolutely and i think this time will come after the residency, any feelings she has about settling down will come around then unless this women genuinly wants to keep going :cryga: 

Robo Ga
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

this is actually another point!

she's perfectly capable of releasing standalone singles during down time!

even if she treats the residency as some kind of break, unless she decides not to, there's no reason for her to not randomly give us standalone singles (or maybe mini EPs) to tide us over until her next full era

it's the dream scenario but it IS a scenario!

It would be a dream scenario for sure, but the fact that she dropped The Cure for Coachella made me believe that it's definitely more possible than ever before.  I would love if she had the freedom to create and release music directly to the fans with more frequency without having to worry about delivering a full era & tour along with it.

🤖⚡️

theahsfan

Are we also forgetting that Gaga said in a note to DJWS that she "can't wait to work on this next album" with him

and she has been working with him

so it's the next album

LG6 

could still be an 8 track EP  of course but the way she says album makes it sound like an LP

so i think this kinda rules out the possibility of the new music being standalone singles

Hoeanne

Considering She's been in the studio since at least Coachella I think her plan for the year is as follows:

Now - Feb: Close out Joanne era

March: Short rest, finishing touches on LG6

April: Lead single/Album announcement

May: Album release

June - Sep: Promotion and singles, short vacations when needed, announce Vegas residency as part of traveling residency show with stops on multiple continents

Sep - Nov:  roll album promo into ASIB and  Vegas promo, hit 3 birds with one stone

December - 2020: Do the damn show

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

While obviously it doesn’t matter if she ever really dominates radio again, as radio is a dying format, I’m both scared and excited to see if they do. 

Scared because I don’t want an album full of The Cure type songs. It’s a bop, but for me it seems very easy and not very Gaga like. It’s just sorta diluted and easy. 

Excited because who wouldn’t be! :tony:

Here @ryanripley I edited my post and you missed it so lemme bring it to your attention :derpga:

Big era, small era, or no era? That's quite the prediction there.

I can predict too. She's either going to win or lose at the Grammys. She's either going to perform a Joanne song or a song not from the album.

Archived