💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Hardest Gaga Trivia Quiz You Will Ever Take.

Doot

Featured Posts

Daenerys

I remember hearing about Sonja liking rosé (which kickstarted the rumor about Gaga releasing a song Rosé) or I would have missed that one. 

I had no damn clue where she got ordained! Du fuq?? And her sisters BF name? Why would I care to know that

30/32

“You know a lot about Gaga! Keep scouring the internet for all the weird facts and one day, you’ll get a perfect (illusion) score.”

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys
1 hour ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

Lmaoooo

It’s a Wednesday. The sky is blue. A car horn sounds. A bird flies overhead. This means that Gaga is about to announce what about her tour?

A.  She is changing the name.

B. It is cancelled.

C. New tour dates

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

13 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I remember hearing about Sonja liking rosé (which kickstarted the rumor about Gaga releasing a song Rosé) or I would have missed that one. 

I had no damn clue where she got ordained! Du fuq?? And her sisters BF name? Why would I care to know that

30/32

In regards to her sisters boyfriend, he is a photographer that makes videos and does stuff for her tour. 

Pop Music

I got 25/32 right i'm low key surprised at how good I did

EDIT: 12. was the hardest for me. I was SURE that she hit Montana and not dina

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

imnotyourbabe10

I'm such a flop fan!  This was more difficult than grad school stats! [And I regularly log into this cult site no less!]

fuck-this-ill-be-a-stripper.jpg

[Sorry for the profanity--no WP, pretty please!]

12 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I'm such a flop fan!  This was more difficult than grad school stats! [And I regularly log into this cult site no less!]

fuck-this-ill-be-a-stripper.jpg

[Sorry for the profanity--no WP, pretty please!]

Screaming!!!

Archived