Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name ONE thing you want from #LG6

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Good music. Sorry but that’s the only thing that matters. It won’t happen. She’ll release something nobody wanted because that’s her style. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to hear the music she created for lg5 before she decided to make Joanne. That's all I have wanted since 2015 :giveup:

Pop Music

The one thing I want from LG6 is for her to like it. I want gaga to be extremely proud and happy with the work she has put into the next album that she is so giddy and excited to share it with us. I want her to be happy. If she loves it than I will as well. Simple as that :kara:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Chuckles

Though I just love the music and do not ay much attention to the hart I would like two consecutive number-ones (or at least top 5)

Robo Ga

Better produced vocals. NOT vocals that sound demo-y that we've literally had since ARTPOP. 

More specifically, vocals produced in the style of The Fame Monster.  Think Speechless, DITD, SHICD, Alejandro. She needs to stop trying to 'prove' her vocal ability (everyone knows she can sing) by putting raw vocals on pop records making them sound like a 'live' album. There is a place for that style of record but not on LG6, imo.

🤖⚡️

Conceptuality. A complete dismissal of mainstream desires, musically.

ARTPOP was conceptually the best she's ever been, but musically it was just another pop album. I want it to basically be ARTPOP 2.0, but with the music as conceptual as the album's themes. :pray:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

blackthorns

I just want her to be happy tbh. 

But other than that? just some bops and a really good music video. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Jewels n Drugs

Trash that pink hat im sorry

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived