💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

monster ball tour (the verdict)

laughinjack

Featured Posts

laughinjack

so about a month ago i put up a post asking you guys to explain the differences between mbt 1 and 2.0 and because I had nothing else to do today I decided to brave the low quality jacked up clips and watch both shows in full and here's my final judgement 

2.0 was a action packed fabulous show fillled with some of the most iconic moments in her career

my highlights:the snazzy new york sets

the paparazzi performance was pure art and we finally got to meet the fame monster!

the living dress say more 

the ketchup fake blood outfit with the urine blonde wig left me speechless..

43f6574cc2b2ac12c777abfc9466f20d--lady-gb6921bde66f9cdfddf558595075a5e6c--lady-gLady_Gaga_withThe_Fame_Monster.jpgThe_Monster_Ball_Tour_-_City_Scene.jpgthe show storyline however was super immature in my opinion it felt like an after school special and the cheesy dialogue from her backup dancers made me cringe so hard!!

1.0 in my opinion is still far far superior because not only did it have a really creepy and artistic storyline about the effects of fame but it was also hilarious it felt like an insane john waters movie and gaga was playing a careless/bitter sharon needles- type role and appeared to not give two ****s during the performance.

my highlights:

gaga casually asking the audience if they'd like to **** her 

gaga still singing her heart out during paper gangsta despite deaf jam attempting to drown out her vocals with heavy auto tune and a loud lip sync

gaga fingering herself in the dentist chair (ICONIC)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY FAVORITE MOMENT OF ANY GAGA TOUR when she goes full on dawn davenport during poker face and opens fire on the audience whilst screaming **** YOU!!! 

Lady-Gaga-Is-Losing-Money-with-the-Monst7a9aefd9bf62f85d79a00b96f90352f0.jpg.SDC17025.JPGMonster-ball-poker_face.jpg

Catnikko

The MB 1.0 definitely looks alot darker & more 'underground'

I would love to have seen it purely for this 

Actual patient

56 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

The MB 1.0 definitely looks alot darker & more 'underground'

I would love to have seen it purely for this 

They used that interlude during 2.0 tho too...?

Catnikko
8 minutes ago, NIKE said:

They used that interlude during 2.0 tho too...?

With the same music?

I wouldn't know, i couldn't go :selena:

Actual patient

Can anyone send me a link to the full 1.0 show, i've only seen little clips and I like it better than 2.0

Black Jesus †

On 14-1-2018 at 4:48 AM, Unbeweavable said:

With the same music?

I wouldn't know, i couldn't go :selena:

Yes, with the same music

Sometimes I wish that 1.0 had the same production value and budget that 2.0 had, but then I feel like that might take away some of its magic.

While 2.0 was amazing and dark camp, 1.0's tone was so much more staying.

3 points in and ready for more

22 hours ago, flynn99 said:

Can anyone send me a link to the full 1.0 show, i've only seen little clips and I like it better than 2.0

This YouTube is the best its gonna get. 

I like both shows but both themes are so different. TMB 2.0 was more playful with the Wizard of Oz similar storyline while 1.0 was more dark with BDSM-esque & violent content. 

1 hour ago, KING said:

I like both shows but both themes are so different. TMB 2.0 was more playful with the Wizard of Oz similar storyline while 1.0 was more dark with BDSM-esque & violent content. 

Thank you so much for the video, you really are KING! Lmao but yeh I think 1.0 and 2.0 both had pros and cons, I didn't see iether live but I would much rather have the 1.0 on DVD not 2.0 lol

Black Jesus †

laughinjack
18 hours ago, flynn99 said:

Thank you so much for the video, you really are KING! Lmao but yeh I think 1.0 and 2.0 both had pros and cons, I didn't see iether live but I would much rather have the 1.0 on DVD not 2.0 lol

glad  you got the youtube link was gonna send it but he got there first lol and i sorta agree with ya cause we all wanna see mother monster shoot at people and finger herself in high definition lol :staymad: 

5 hours ago, laughinjack said:

cause we all wanna see mother monster shoot at people and finger herself in high definition lo

Amen

Black Jesus †

laughinjack
On 1/18/2018 at 6:26 AM, Hurem said:

In what world is TMBT 1.0 better than 2.0? :wtf: 

tenor.gif?itemid=5721005

I clearly stated in my post the reasons READ it 

Archived