other

Gaga not coming to Latin America.

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

Wait of topic but... what nationality is Bobby? That was so sexy, him speaking in... another language, sorry idk what language that was but damnnnn zaddyyyyy I am :icega:

McMonster08

I heard from a reliable source that Bobby and the rest of The Haus are learning to speak Spanish for Gaga's new single.

Gaga's Despacito is coming, ladies.:trollga:

OT: I hope she comes to Rock in Rio, at least.:selena:

Lady Adga
5 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Wait of topic but... what nationality is Bobby? That was so sexy, him speaking in... another language, sorry idk what language that was but damnnnn zaddyyyyy I am :icega:

He was speaking "spanish" 

Baepsae
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I remember her concert in Argentina, back then in 2012. She promised she'd be back with every tour. 

14.jpg

Again, another of her promises...

I had hopes :giveup: i was too young to go when she came here with the BTWBT and now i'll most likely die before i see her :giveup:

And i was willing to take a f**king long trip to go.

De que parte sos btw? :poot:

Baepsae
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She did except for some few countries. Plus Joanne, PI, MR and The Cure went platinum in Brazil :sis: (I don’t know about Argentina)

in Argentina PI reached #1 on Los40 :selena: and MR charted for an eternity and a half :selena:

We don't buy music btw :reductive::poot:

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, lana del gaga said:

Do you think she’ll add any more dates anywhere else?

They would've been announced by now, so no.

Well she's not coming too Asia to so I don't care. 

I don't think my flop country even knows Gaga is still alive.:icega:

I think it's good idea for her not to come my country cause the concert would have gone Witness tour style and waste a bunch of money

JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 hours ago, SychosSoChic said:

Time for us all to collect our coins and nickels to get our bussies over to Las Vegas :poot:

Already working on it henny :gaycat: 

taking the Gaga express non stop from Toronto to Vegas

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Diamonster

Would you look at that world tour :ladyhaha:

it feels almost insulting suggesting you save up for Vegas as if it's like an hour away and super cheap 

but you know my ass is gonna be saving to go :toofunny:

ErickSlayyy

Well if ya would’ve made the Latin dates sold out for the BTWB she would have came back but no this is Gaga’s punishment for making her flop ! Jk :laughga:

Diamonster
2 minutes ago, ErickSlayyy said:

Well if ya would’ve made the Latin dates sold out for the BTWB she would have came back but no this is Gaga’s punishment for making her flop ! Jk :laughga:

They were mostly stadiums though, and the tickets at least in my country are one of the most expensive

in the US and other places she does Arenas, which are smaller

and honestly tickets there are so cheap I wanted to go to the JWT in Canada and the tickets were like half of what I even planned :laughga: basing myself on prices from here. 

Couldn't go cuz there were fires where I was going so my visit got delayed đź’”

Anderson123

Well at least I got to see her at the Monster and Born This Way Ball Tours, they were amazing. I didn't really got that excited with the ArtRAVE but JWT does look amazing so I guess I'll have to save money for Vegas, it's going to be a fun trip! 

Flawless

It was clear that the tour would end with the european leg but it's so hard to hear this after a residency confirmation. It's almost an insult to ask a south american fan to save up for vegas. It's freaking expensive. till 2020- maybe? Or when she decides to do a world tour again.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived