• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DMTT

• marcwaffles

• Memo

• Ellie Goulding

Ellie Goulding

I wanted Only If For a Night though :(

:cryga: Lover to Lover is the worst song on Ceremonials. I NEED A VIDEO FOR OIFAN OR ILL DIE

I recently read The Hunger Games saga and omg imagine if Flo makes a song for Catching Fire or Mockinjay movies I'd be slayed

FLORENCE + THE MACHINE

Album of the Year

Record of the Year/Song of the Year/Best Pop Duo: Shake It Out

Song for Visual Media: Breath of Life

Pop Album

These are Flo's submissions for Grammys 2013.

I hope she wins something :flutter:

marcwaffles

This remains one of her best songs :legend:

Fixed it :fan:

Re-listened to Lungs the other day and oh. My. God. Still so gooooooood :legend:

• 2 weeks later...
inuborg

Fixed it :fan:

Re-listened to Lungs the other day and oh. My. God. Still so gooooooood :legend:

Lungs is a flawless album. She didn't really hit the mark Ceremonials, I hope with that break she comes back with the same freshness of Lungs.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

marcwaffles

Lungs is a flawless album. She didn't really hit the mark Ceremonials, I hope with that break she comes back with the same freshness of Lungs.

Yeah, as a whole, Ceremonials was a very heavy and dense album. It was impossible for me to listen to the whole CD in one go. But the first four songs on Ceremonials are absolutely flawless :legend:

Yeah, as a whole, Ceremonials was a very heavy and dense album. It was impossible for me to listen to the whole CD in one go. But the first four songs on Ceremonials are absolutely flawless :legend:

I remember saying something like this like when the album came out and I got practically shot at

inuborg

I haven't listen to the entire thing since the November it came out. Lets not talk about that mess that is the Never Let Me Go video. Gravy?!?!? Really?!? Landslide is still flawless though.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.