đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is The Cure Vocal+Live bands Instrumental Exist?

gstring

Featured Posts

gstring

so, as always everytime i go to Youtube, i always search for gaga's video first, and i found this :

u can clearly hear in the video that richy use The Cure with live bands instrumental for this choreo,

aand the question is..... where can i find this version of The Cure?:selena: i prefer this version tbh.

Little little

NIGHTCRAWLER

I guess it's a live version studio remake. I actually prefer the live versions over the studio one. Especially the version they made for the AMA's performance. The drop has deep vocals that slaayyy

NIGHTCRAWLER

isn't that this one?

:toofunny:Edit: no it's not, but now I'm disturbed cause I wanna find it, it sounds so much better 

RebeldeFaith
5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

They create these tracks specifically for rehearsal. Ask gaga to leak it :ladyhaha:

Exactly.

Some of Gaga's choreos have movements that follow certain drums and guitars patterns when performed live so they do this to give the dancers semething to rehearse without having to wait for the band. There must be dozens of these tracks out there and we'll never get to hear them.

Something something idk

andy232000

There is no exact replica. people have failed to remake the guitar (I actually have the stem of that guitar at 1:11). I wish people would include the guitar riff at 1:19 tho. Im in love with it 

maybe some of the most talented members could give it a shot at making it @Riley @JudasIsAHolyFoo ?

Duella Dvil
4 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

There is no exact replica. people have failed to remake the guitar (I actually have the stem of that guitar at 1:11). I wish people would include the guitar riff at 1:19 tho. Im in love with it 

maybe some of the most talented members could give it a shot at making it @Riley @JudasIsAHolyFoo ?

LEAK THE STEMS

www.instagram.com/theduella666

andy232000
19 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

LEAK THE STEMS

I dont have them anymore :/

I found a user on soundcloud who made them almost exact and I used them to make my own The cure concept version 

from the beginning of the video to 1:00 was all stems. but I cleaned my computer and I dont know if the files are still on my hard drive. 

9 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I found a user on soundcloud who made them almost exact and I used them to make my own The cure concept version 

from the beginning of the video to 1:00 was all stems. but I cleaned my computer and I dont know if the files are still on my hard drive. 

OMG I wish you'll find them cause I really want them

Borislshere
8 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

You had WHAT and did WHAT 

tenor.gif?itemid=8099800

:selena:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Maybe sometime this year I'll give it a shot. I am reworking the JWT studio versions to be exactly like the Toronto Performances, as maybe in my Residency Concept studio versions that im working on ill do it! :)

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

andy232000
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Maybe sometime this year I'll give it a shot. I am reworking the JWT studio versions to be exactly like the Toronto Performances, as maybe in my Residency Concept studio versions that im working on ill do it! :)

well, this is the JWT studio version so you might as well do it lol

7 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I guess it's a live version studio remake. I actually prefer the live versions over the studio one. Especially the version they made for the AMA's performance. The drop has deep vocals that slaayyy

THIS! :diane:

Archived