💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Link The Artists

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea
1 minute ago, fayecuntaway said:

Meryl Streep worked with Abigail Breslin on "August: Osage County", Abigail Breslin worked with Ariana Grande on "Scream Queens", Ariana Grande made several songs with Nicki Minaj: Bang Bang, Side to Side, Get On Your Knees. 

Damn, I'm good :ladyhaha:

I'm shook. You're really good!

Round 6: Shawn Mendes and Shakira 

MI0004231018.jpg?partner=allrovi.com 27SHAKIRA-blog427.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joanoflark
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

I'm shook. You're really good!

Round 6: Shawn Mendes and Shakira 

MI0004231018.jpg?partner=allrovi.com 27SHAKIRA-blog427.jpg

Shawn Mendes made "I Know What You Did Last Summer" with Camila Cabello, Camila Cabello was featured on "Hey Ma" by Pitbull and J Balvin, Pitbull was featured on "Rabiosa" by Shakira. 

joanoflark

Tove Lo was a writer on "Homemade Dynamite" by Lorde, SZA was on the remix of this song, Kendrick Lamar was featured in "Doves In The Wind" by SZA, Bono, along with his band U2, were featured on "XXX" by Kendrick Lamar. 

Just now, fayecuntaway said:

Tove Lo was a writer on "Homemade Dynamite" by Lorde, SZA was on the remix of this song, Kendrick Lamar was featured in "Doves In The Wind" by SZA, Bono, along with his band U2, were featured on "XXX" by Kendrick Lamar. 

i was about to post that :derpga:

this is random but I play a similar game with myself when I' m bored on spotify, using the 'related artists'; I choose an artist I want to find and I keep clicking on related artists until I get to that artist :derpga:

like I said I live a sad life :derpga:

tumblr_mvy385dDSF1rzao6wo1_500.gif

Spoiler

@fayecuntaway I'm reductive too :derpga:

sipthistea
Just now, lana del gaga said:

this is random but I play a similar game with myself when I' m bored on spotify, using the 'related artists'; I choose an artist I want to find and I keep clicking on related artists until I get to that artist :derpga:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=5442438

kirsten dunst was nominated for a golden globe for best actress which miss gaga one, who has worked with beyoncé who has worked with the weeknd who has worked with daft punk :bon:

joanoflark
4 minutes ago, lana del gaga said:

Hide contents

I used to play this game whenever I got bored in class in high school. It's a fun game to play when all you want to do is throw your shoe at your teacher but you can't experience that pleasure because it's wrong of you to do. 

Archived