Woops, looks like she’s losing.

Hillary suffered the same fate. 

We all know that was Katy's fault

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
14 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Let’s not think that because someone is kind and articulate that they should be president. “She’s got my vote”... you know nothing about her politically. 

It's not true that we don't know anything about Oprah's political views. She was an early endorser of Barack Obama, and is credited by some, for his win in the 08's primary over Hillary Clinton. She has used a lot of her time, money, and influence rallying for Democratic politicians. A few years ago The Guardian called her "one of the world's best neoliberal capitalist thinkers."

We may not know where she stands on some policy issues, but it's safe to assume she shares very similar political views as Obama and Clinton.

(By the way, I'm not saying she should be our next president, just that it's not as unreasonable as some people are suggesting.)

Parsakaali

Even if Oprah had the perfect political views, I really don't think she is fit for that title. There is so much more to being president. 

Can we ****ing not :saladga:

What does Oprah even stand for? 

What is her stance on ANY of the major economic issues? Does she even support universal healthcare? Taking money out of politics? 

Stop being tools, people. You have no clue what Oprah would do. Your only argument is that she’s better than Trump. 

And this is one of the reasons our political process is in the shits. 

Pop Music

Amanda returning to the haus She's got my vote

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Lion Heart

Can we stop this Oprah 4 Prez nonsense please. 

Thanks. 

EDIT:

On a second thought, if she plays her cards right... then maybe..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

AmericanGUY

a qualified, experienced, level-headed, politician running for president? they have my vote

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

RepentingSinner
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Seriously though. I'm sure Oprah means well and has a heart of gold, but I think we can all agree that a president with actual experience in politics would be best :saladga:

**** politicians.

Magneto
7 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

**** politicians.

Thank you for your imput

Free my mind

Mikey Monster

Seriously right after Oprah’s speech ended that night I knew Gaga was gonna tweet something like Oprah for President and sure enough ❤️❤️❤️:ladyhaha:

Mikey McCampbell

Archived