Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Stems Thread (Updated)

ObezyankaNol

Featured Posts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We seem to have the Bad Romance vocal stems, but I couldn't find anyone that managed to isolate the lead vocal of the final chorus (where Gaga obviously added different vocals in addition to the other chorus's, going higher in the first bar). Is anyone capable of isolating these? I'm trying my best to do some magic in Audacity but I'm failing miserably (trying to invert the vocals of the second chorus on top of the third).

Thanks!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please can we have an update for stems in the OP? 

I'm looking for Chromatica stems!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• 5 weeks later...
ristretto

the official scheiße stems are out there, both on youtube and on twitter, but there is literally zero DL links anywhere. what's up w that?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Bryceayo
On 1/2/2024 at 12:03 PM, ristretto said:

the official scheiße stems are out there, both on youtube and on twitter, but there is literally zero DL links anywhere. what's up w that?

https://t.me/stemsource

youll find the stems here

• 2 weeks later...
Chaymie

I know there are filtered versions from the Acapella and remixes but have the proper/official stem of the "Huh Huh"s from Poker Face ever made it to the public?
It's really one of the most angelic sounds from Gaga's discography. Would love to finally hear them properly one day! :heart:

Chaymie

HelloHangoverz
8 hours ago, Chaymie said:

I know there are filtered versions from the Acapella and remixes but have the proper/official stem of the "Huh Huh"s from Poker Face ever made it to the public?
It's really one of the most angelic sounds from Gaga's discography. Would love to finally hear them properly one day! :heart:

I'm honestly shocked the Poker Face ProTools session still hasn't leaked. I HATE it when stems leak and it's like, 5 mixed down files with about five separate synth tracks layered into one. Such a pet hate

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
Gorehound
On 1/8/2018 at 8:37 PM, ObezyankaNol said:

I've been collecting all these files since 2011, the official thread is outdated so here is my contribution. If anything is missing or the link doesn't work, let me know please!

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

ARTPOP

Joanne

A Star Is Born

Reveal hidden contents

Chromatica

Reveal hidden contents

Instrumentals - Folder (Thanks to @danbekim , @Mr Ricky and Songstems Community <3)

Instrumental

Stupid Love

Rain on Me

Acapella

Free Woman

Other

this needs an update in 2022 to be honest. here's this thread for now, since i unpinned it:

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/2226-official-instrumentals-acapellas-track-stems/

and on that note, here's this:

Hey just found this thread thanks so much. I’m a music producer and working on a few Gaga remixes so this has been really helpful.

I did find this page on Twitter (X) that posts clean acapellas of Gaga songs that I can’t find anywhere else (like ARTPOP and DWUW). I’ve tried messaging them asking for links or downloads but they don’t reply.

https://x.com/ladygagastems/status/1678104889845506048

I'm fine, Ta

HelloHangoverz
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Hey just found this thread thanks so much. I’m a music producer and working on a few Gaga remixes so this has been really helpful.

I did find this page on Twitter (X) that posts clean acapellas of Gaga songs that I can’t find anywhere else (like ARTPOP and DWUW). I’ve tried messaging them asking for links or downloads but they don’t reply.

https://x.com/ladygagastems/status/1678104889845506048

They won't reply. Those accounts either share dolby atmos channels that have been put through AI, so sound super convincing. Or on some occasions, they'll actually have the multis, but they'll only be sharing snippets so that others with unleaked material come forward, and they can trade. Your best bet is getting a hard drive and curating your own collection as things disappear quickly once they've leaked.

That's why that annoying ass f@g that keeps asking for Dua Lipa on dbree is there. People just use that spam post as a way of pushing down genuine files that have leaked because people like to gatekeep stuff.

Edited by HelloHangoverz
If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Thanks 1