💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Love Me" - Katy Perry

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

This has recently become one of my favorite Katy Perry songs, and one of my favorite songs ever. 

I know nobody on this site can take it seriously when one talks about Katy's lyrics or music being moving and impactful, but with what I'm going through right now, this song has spoken to me more than I would have expected.

"I lost myself in fear of losing you"

"forgot that you picked me for me"

"I'll be the one defining who I'm gonna be"

I think everyone can relate to what this song is about, even if on the slightest level.

Changing how you act or present yourself to appeal to someone that you really want to be with, when you're really not sure if they are supposed to be the one if you don't think they would like you, for you.

It is just a really beautiful song with such a great message. Never change who you are to please anybody else. Because someone that you are willing to change for is not the person you deserve. Someone will come along and pick you for you.

Preparing for the lmao's, but man, this Katy song is great.

Pop Music

PRISM is katy's best album by farrr. One of the boys is sloppy. Teenage Dream is very dated. And witness is trying to be deep and diffrent but it just sounds bad. Prism is an iconic pop era. Love Me is one of the deeper cuts from prism and it really conveys her message of unconditional love kind of like unconditionally's better sister. #NoTea #NoShade  

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Drin Lon

PRISM is her best album

If Wide Awake was part of the album I'd go as far as to say it's a pop masterpiece :golfclap:

SHALLOW
25 minutes ago, ComeToMama said:

Also #buyprismonitunes aka Katy's best album

22 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

It's a good song. Prism has some great tracks and was a good pop album overall:golfclap:

21 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

PRISM is katy's best album by farrr. One of the boys is sloppy. Teenage Dream is very dated. And witness is trying to be deep and diffrent but it just sounds bad. Prism is an iconic pop era. Love Me is one of the deeper cuts from prism and it really conveys her message of unconditional love kind of like unconditionally's better sister. #NoTea #NoShade  

11 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

PRISM is her best album

If Wide Awake was part of the album I'd go as far as to say it's a pop masterpiece :golfclap:

meh.

I think her voice sounded better during One of the boys

PRISM is not her bst album, it's the most commercial for sure tho

13 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

meh.

I think her voice sounded better during One of the boys

PRISM is not her bst album, it's the most commercial for sure tho

More commercial than Teenage Dream? That's difficult:poot:

GagasPussy

Prism is Katy' Best album so far. Love Me was one of my most favorite songs from the album. A self reflective track about one learning how to love themselves first before seeking love from an outside source.  Spiritual is the best song on the album IMO It is mesmerizing and her vocals are sublime. Well written and deep.

Rifek

PRISM is 100% her best album.

Legendary Lovers (still can't accept the fact she didn't release it as a single) :giveup:

Dark Horse :giveup:

Unconditionally :giveup:

By The Grace of God :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

More commercial than Teenage Dream? That's difficult:poot:

Probably

Archived