💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your most touching Gaga's live performance?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Greanskye said:

Je suis me cheveux!

:wub:

oh that's so old!!! t'es français toi n'est-ce pas haha. I remember this performance had me shooooooook 

Henri Bardot

Princess Die at the Born This Way Ball.

When she sang Born This Way to a group of kids in Mexico.

pooiota

Henri Bardot
1 hour ago, Greanskye said:

Je suis me cheveux!

:wub:

Oh this one is so cute :deadbanana:

The way she says "je suis mes cheveux" :sara:

pooiota

Letmelivemylife
7 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Hair at iHeart radio. The tribute to the monster that ended his life...

Dear sweet Jamey ♥️ If only he knew how much we/Gaga loved him. To other artists, fans are just people that fill seats at concerts but to Gaga, her little monsters are her everything. We're a massive part of who she is. You can just hear the heartbreak in her voice when she says "we lost a little monster this week". I mean this is the woman that wrote "my heart would break without you. Might not awake without you". Gaga without her monsters is like salt without pepper

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
7 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

the "thanks for taking me back "  part

JmK1k.gif

Omg I know right?!? Right in the heart. Some may say that my devotion is creepy but I'll always be her rock because she's always been mine.

TheEdgeof96
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Dear sweet Jamey ♥️ If only he knew how much we/Gaga loved him. To other artists, fans are just people that fill seats at concerts but to Gaga, her little monsters are her everything. We're a massive part of who she is. You can just hear the heartbreak in her voice when she says "we lost a little monster this week". I mean this is the woman that wrote "my heart would break without you. Might not awake without you". Gaga without her monsters is like salt without pepper

I still get emotional when I think about Jamey Rodemeyer... his entire story just broke my heart. I was a sophomore in high school when he died so he was just a little younger than me and it really stuck with me. The news coverage over it too... watching Anderson Cooper break down on air. Lord.

I was streaming her iHeartRadio set in yearbook and started crying when Hair came on and the screen just changed to Jamey’s tweet. “Paws up forever Mother Monster.” 😭

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

I still get emotional when I think about Jamey Rodemeyer... his entire story just broke my heart. I was a sophomore in high school when he died so he was just a little younger than me and it really stuck with me. The news coverage over it too... watching Anderson Cooper break down on air. Lord.

I was streaming her iHeartRadio set in yearbook and started crying when Hair came on and the screen just changed to Jamey’s tweet. “Paws up forever Mother Monster.” 😭

The saddest part is he knew Gaga loves her little monsters with everything she has and yet that still wasn't enough to heal the hurt in his heart. I know exactly what it's like to be in a place that dark. I think the hardest part for Gaga is seeing us hurt and not being able to "fix" it. Sometimes all she can do is hope that her love is strong enough to cure us of whatever pain we're in. She didn't do the tribute for Instagram likes, she did it out of pure unconditional love. We all have a very special place in her heart, a space that is only ours. As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster" ♥️

Archived