Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

Lady Gaga is 2017's #1 female touring artist in North America!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

That J

One will never know how the JWT would have sold had it not been for the Super Bowl because it didn't happen that way.  Therefore, nobody can claim that any other outcome would be a fact either way.  

And that's all im saying on that. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
keith ink

I just love how some pressed katy cat took the time to create an account trying to discredit gaga for her success. Im sorry but my fave is sitting in her multimillion dollar malibu mansion with her 85mil tour gross (and its just the first leg)

Meanwhile Katy...... I guess get that $500,000 coins kween

FingerTips

Katy earnedherself 25M dollars for participating as an American Idol judge and she will definitely be placed on Forbes above Gaga this year. Therefore, I would rather stay quiet on earnings if I were you. Gaga hasn't been a Forbes list force in a long time.

iCpro
17 minutes ago, FingerTips said:

Katy earnedherself 25M dollars for participating as an American Idol judge and she will definitely be placed on Forbes above Gaga this year. Therefore, I would rather stay quiet on earnings if I were you. Gaga hasn't been a Forbes list force in a long time.

This year maybe, just wait until Gaga’s $100M Vegas check comes through, then we’ll see who’s on top :trollga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

wow im actually surprised she's the only female singer superstar in this list? and to think the tour is not done yet.

Archived