Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My New Music: Runway

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

Caothan Mcbride

https://m.soundcloud.com/caothanmus/caothan-runway-audio

i wrote this song not about wanting to be a model and or wanting to walk a runway more of feeling confident in yourself to do something you've always wanted to do or be , I had a really bad childhood and wrote songs to make me feel better and the song is really about dreams can come true and someday they will , take a listen , 

FEEDBACK PLEASE!!

NIGHTCRAWLER

I love it!!!! Of course the recording could've been with a better quality and I think there's a lil too much echoes in the verses. The concept is really great, I know where you wanna go with this one. It's really good. Which software did you use to make it?? Keep writing and making music!!! 

Caothan Mcbride
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I love it!!!! Of course the recording could've been with a better quality and I think there's a lil too much echoes in the verses. The concept is really great, I know where you wanna go with this one. It's really good. Which software did you use to make it?? Keep writing and making music!!! 

Means so so much , there's a few other songs on there if u wanna check them out , feedback is essential and everything u said I will make better for next time , lots of love xoxox 

Caothan Mcbride
Just now, Caothan Mcbride said:

Means so so much , there's a few other songs on there if u wanna check them out , feedback is essential and everything u said I will make better for next time , lots of love xoxox 

Music Maker 2016 for PC

Interlude

I mean this as a compliment but it sounds like a track from Lorde's first album, really chill but full angst. Great job with it!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived