💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Arca

Arcanum

Featured Posts

Arcanum

I saw this MV sometime ago posted on Fb and I was kinda mesmerized.

I decided to search him out and as it turns out, he is a quite talented musician. It's kinda like Bjork meets FKA Twigs serving bubble butt realness.

Although he is nowhere near easy-listening, he deserves a try.

How is he not more well known?

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

I love his production for other artists, don't care for his solo stuff tho, but he sure as hell talented.

ordinarynam1310

He produced the last Bjork album I think, not my cup of tea but I enjoy his music  videos

tomsches
1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

It's kinda like Bjork meets FKA Twigs serving bubble butt realness.

That's because he produced 2 of Björk's albums and a bunch of FKA Twigs's songs (EP2 in particular).

calmar

Kind of random, but his name means 'his face' in Hungarian. 

Not quite sure what I think of him, as this is the first time I've seen any of his stuff. I'll need to think about it. :hmm: 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Arcanum
5 minutes ago, tomsches said:

That's because he produced 2 of Björk's albums and a bunch of FKA Twigs's songs (EP2 in particular).

Actually I've searched him out and indeed! He has quite a distinctive style. I cannot define him in any sub-genre.:duck:

Arcanum
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

Kind of random, but his name means 'his face' in Hungarian. 

Not quite sure what I think of him, as this is the first time I've seen any of his stuff. I'll need to think about it. :hmm: 

The first time I saw him I was actually like "WTF did I just watch". Then when I listened to Desafio, the echoes of the chorus were stuck on my mind all day!:music:

Inferno

I am torn about Arca. I feel like I appreciate him visually, I appreciate his production techniques and what he brings to other artists. Its not always my cup of tea but sometimes it is. His avant garde jockstrap aesthetic just kind of makes me roll my eyes only because I feel like every brown boy in LA has that exact same aesthetic so I dont really find him as edgy and unique in that sense, but then I think is it eye roll inducing or am I just jaded? As with any performance artist the question of what constitutes art comes in to play. I think hes definitely talented bottom line though.

Archived