💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Justin Timberlake - 'Filthy'

Music

Featured Posts

LastNight

I've only listened once and I thought it was absolutely terrible. Maybe when I listen again and watch the video it'll grow on me but on my first listen I thought it was kind of embarrassing.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

I just hate how you can never ****ing identity his choruses until you’ve listened to it for a couple days :laughga:

Definitely i'm surprised with the sound of the song sounds something like Daft Punk, Prince and JT from 2006 but overall i like the song. From the trailer i expected the country/pop song :ladyhaha:

youandi

Changed my mind, loving it. Experimental sound as in there's nothing 'big' out there right now that sounds like this. Funky but not retro which is great because too many 'disco'/''funk' inspired songs recently are too throwbacky. Loving the Jamiroquai vibe, excited to see how the rest of the album turns out considering the era's aesthetic. 

Bellatrix

I don't know why so many hate it. I think it's a great song. Maybe not the best he's done but it's definitely listenable :lolly: 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I don't know why so many hate it. I think it's a great song. Maybe not the best he's done but it's definitely listenable :lolly: 

Not used to it yet probably. Some of us enjoyed it instantly. And it need to grow on for some of these hunties :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GovernmentGaga

I had to literally turn it off, it was so bad. It took me over 1 min to even realize the song had started and it wasn’t just a long intro. 

SCHEISSEMONTRE

it’s sounds like we’re getting his ARTPOP era of this is what the music is going to be like

Mychal

djBuffoon
11 hours ago, Music said:

the production is killer.

it is missing a "catchy" hook, but this will obviously be a hit.

I'm not sure about that. As you said there is no hook, and the song just kind of drones on... and on... and on. "SexyBack", for instance, had plenty of hooks and it was quick and fun.

djBuffoon
19 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

it’s sounds like we’re getting his ARTPOP era of this is what the music is going to be like

ARTPOP is so much better than this, c'mon.

rumours

Ok... On first listen, I’m not a huge fan of the song. The song could have been really nice if mixed differently. Maybe, it’ll get better with repeated listens?

However, what confuses me is how he claims this album is gonna be representative of where he comes from (Memphis), and then he releases this. 

2 hours ago, insight said:

Is he trying to channel Stevie Wonder?

:triggered: Don’t insult Stevie like that

I was expecting something closer to a Country/Pop lead, instead we got a song that sounds like a rejected song by Daft Punk, and what about the vocals, they sound awful. This is like an album filler, why put it as a lead? 

Archived