💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Listen to Mysterious Snippet From Gaga. Is It LG6 song?

Gay

Featured Posts

http://cxainc.com/artist/lobster-eye/portfolio/36440/

So the good sisT @joannethenight posted that lobstereye video a few days ago but I checked the entire post and none of y'all talked about the song played in the first 15 seconds. It sounds sick btw. A ghostly robot voiceover keeps repeating "don't blink" over some super cool and modern synths and classical instruments. The production sounds very in line with what Gagz and DJWS have released lately (re: the Joanne Car interlude and the Coachella Octopus Intro both produced with the help of producer BeazyTyme)

Do you guys think this is the direction LG6 is going? :giveup:

Personally I'd die of excitement if she gives us an album like this omg :air: and if they work with him again. All the productions and beats they have released sound clean and perfectly produced and like nothing on the radio. Please gimme a concept album full of this so I can die happy Gagz 

5 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

it could simply an instrumental made for the video 

but all the music they used in the vid are actual songs tho. so why would they use songs and a random instrumental that's not a song? :laughga: and it's way too catchy to not be a song js

3 minutes ago, Punktious said:

Oh how I want this to be true :giveup:

Sis me too. That sounds sick af :air:

Anderson123

I love this but I don't want to get my hopes up. I remember getting crazy ideas about ARTPOP when DJWS released this:

I had such high expectations about ARTPOP being a more experimental project and featuring these kinds of beats. YES, I've grown to love the ARTPOP that we got but I can't help but feel disappointed about these things. It's like getting teased with candy that in the end, it gets taken away from you.

That Coachella intro is amazing and so is the DJWS intro from the ArtRAVE but that's what they are, separate projects, not full songs atm. I do love that Paul released Ratchet because I listen to it so much at the gym.

4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

It could just be from a scrapped interlude for all we know.

3 minutes ago, KING said:

Same

yah but all the songs in the video are songs tho 

3 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I love this but I don't want to get my hopes up. I remember getting crazy ideas about ARTPOP when DJWS released this:

I had such high expectations about ARTPOP being a more experimental project and featuring these kinds of beats. YES, I've grown to love the ARTPOP that we got but I can't help but feel disappointed about these things. It's like getting teased with candy that in the end, it gets taken away from you.

That Coachella intro is amazing and so is the DJWS intro from the ArtRAVE but that's what they are, separate projects, not full songs atm.

I feel you sis :rip:

Dayman
Just now, Gay said:

yah but all the songs in the video are songs tho 

All the songs in the video are studio demos of the live show - every other piece of audio in the video is relevant to Coachella or Joanne World Tour. The only other exception being the Perfect Illusion music video using the regular audio. There's no reason to believe Gaga would be teasing major unreleased music through the use of Lobster Eyes portfolio video.

I agree that the music is incredible, and I hope it is indicative of sounds to come.

But, in the end, we've been spurned too many times with hopes like this.

3 points in and ready for more

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, Dayman said:

All the songs in the video are studio demos of the live show - every other piece of audio in the video is relevant to Coachella or Joanne World Tour. The only other exception being the Perfect Illusion music video using the regular audio. There's no reason to believe Gaga would be teasing major unreleased music through the use of Lobster Eyes portfolio video.

This..

It just seems like a song they chose to use as the intro

Actual patient

Archived