❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
new music

Liam Payne feat. Rita Ora - For You Fifty Shades Freed Soundtrack OUT NOW!

ChrisGaga

Featured Posts

Mirages

So after disappointing JT lead we get this basic cacophonous thing...what's happening to music?!:wtfga:

Also the song so doesn't fit the movies...I'm appalled

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ZiggyZiggs
4 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

I still don't know who Rita Ora is

then google her :triggered: 

Brolysskins

NOTHING Will ever top the BOP Love Me Like You Do was (IS). That song reminds me of a french ex-boyfriend I had at the time lol

StrawberryBlond

Is this seriously the best the series could come up with this time? Boring and generic as hell. I thought songs for this franchise were supposed to be sexy. This isn't even PG, it's totally suitable for kids. The reference to "being yours for 100 years" also reminds me of A Thousand Years which was recorded for the Twilight soundtrack, for crying out loud! Whatever your opinions are on the franchise, you can't deny that the first one had the best soundtrack, the best choices of performers, the best hype and promotion. Love Me Like You Do has over 1.6 billion YouTube views and just under 6.6 million likes. Earned It amazingly got nominated for an Oscar. But you'd never believe that now. It clearly was the most the company was ever going to spend on it because it just all went downhill from there. Now we're at a point where a Liam Payne and Rita Ora song (neither of which are even songwriters in their own right) is the lead single for the film. Scraping the barrel or what?

Archived