Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
13 minutes ago, Kleth said:

PI, MR, JW medley, like the videos, that would be good. :wub:

Right, but more than 2 songs would seem pretty unlikely to me, since they didn't announce a retrospective-sized set from her.

If she is indeed doing a medley, I'd say it will be Joanne + Millions Reasons.

RodeckDanny

OMG please make a very epic performance of Joanne with many string instruments <3

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Riley Benton said:

Am I the only one who has lost total interest in her performances cause they have become predictable and boring? She’ll sing a million reasons for the millionth time and a million ****s won’t be given. Next 

Nope. I also don’t really like the way she performs it now so I’m not very interested. She oversings it imo and im just not very interested or enraptured by that. The simple set up of the album version works best for the song, I think.

SKANK
34 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Kinda hoping for some kind of Joanne medley - that would put an end to the era in a beautiful way. Would be even better if she could leave with a prize or two.

Trying to squeeze a medley of songs into the limited time slot given during an award show really lowers the potential impact of a performance. That is one of the lesson we learned from her Bowie tribute.

She should pick a song, and nail it.

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Trying to squeeze a medley of songs into the limited time slot given during an award show really lowers the potential impact of a performance. That is one of the lesson we learned from her Bowie tribute.

She should pick a song, and nail it.

I was more thinking of a 2 song-thingy. A Million Reasons intro, and Joanne full performance, or something along those lines.

Gagaplayer315

The Last major Million Reasons performance :diane: I'm ready for it :firega:

GreekGod
11 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I hope it’s DIC, Hey Girl, or Just Another Day

She doesn’t even  perform Just Another Day and Hey Girl on JWT and you hope for a Grammy performance ?  😅

GreekGod

I’m pretty sure she’s going to do Joanne the song, I mean it’s pretty clear at this point tbh.

Archived