series

Project Runway All Stars Season 6

tomsches

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

No, not Candice... it seems like they are slowly getting rid of all my favs. And what the hell was wrong with Helen? She hasn't grown much since her first season.

Amanda: I mean I am rooting for her, but that dress was absolutely horrible from top to bottom.

Anthony: Don't remember

Char: Hers actually looked cool. just a bit too messy in the front for me.

Edmond: This week, I actually liked his dress. I just thought there was a bit too much going on and it would have benefited from a moment of silence.

Fabio: Should have won. I love him.

Helen: I didn't think it was that bad and I appreciate that she created her own textile, but yeah it was a bit boring as well.

Joshua: meh.

Ken: I don't know, to me all his dress look the same and they bore me.

Kimberly: I liked her this week, it was a cool dress.

Merline: Don't remember.

Stanley: Ew, why did that **** win? I have seen this same dress so many times already on project runway and it just looks bad. She looked like a gold fish.

Candice: A very bad dress, unfortunately. I wish I could have seen more from her.

loathereality

i liked candice very much, nice personality

however she deserved going home

i would switch helen and stanley

stanley’s dress was like orange soda it was weird af whereas helen was my winner this round

Regarding the last episode, Anthony had the best dress whereas Merline should have gone home.

I keep disagreeing with the judges this season. :triggered:

tomsches

Another one of my favourites is gone... Now Fabio is the only one left

Anyway, here are my thoughts for this episode:

Amanda: Sad to see her go home, because she was one of my favs. But I agree, the dress was just bad. I am disappointed because in her first season she was so mediocre, but then in her second season she was one of the best. Now she's back to mediocre.

Anthony: Like Isaac said: Anthony is on FIRE this season. I liked the dress a lot, but I will say that I have seen this dress many times before.

Char: She was great this time. I liked the black and white print and the cut of the dress. 

Edmond: I am so thankful that he got to be on the bottom this week. Usually the judges eat him up every challenge. I thought, like most of his looks, it was boring.

Fabio: Love Fabio! My only criticism is that I would have liked a brighter colour and I thought it looked similar to his dress from the food & wine team challenge.

Helen: Can't remember.

Joshua: Still hate him. That thing was not "loungerie-inspired", it was loungerie (spelling?)!

Ken: Cool dress, nothing special though.

Kimberly: I thought the pants didn't work with the rest, but wothout them it would have looked like a nightgown. Also the placement of the rose in front of her crotch was bad.

Merline: boring and I didn't like the seams all over the dress.

Stanley: Boring. Get him out already!

tomsches
5 minutes ago, Josip said:

Regarding the last episode, Anthony had the best dress whereas Merline should have gone home.

I keep disagreeing with the judges this season. :triggered:

Me too! Almost all of my favs are gone. The only one I really WANT to win is Fabio, although he still hasn't impressed me as much as he did in his other seasons.

1 minute ago, tomsches said:

Me too! Almost all of my favs are gone. The only one I really WANT to win is Fabio, although he still hasn't impressed me as much as he did in his other seasons.

Amanda and Kelly were my darlings. :diane: Now I somewhat don't care.

But Fabio and Anthony have nice personalities and I really like what they are doing so fingers crossed!

loathereality

I agree with the judges this time on tıop 3 and bottom 3

the only thing is I would remove Ken (i think it was horrible) and put hellen to top 3 (she is my fave right now) or maybe joshua

Overall the runway was amazing!

I would pick anthony as the winner

I would eliminate all three of the bottom :D

Batwings

This is the first season of Project Runway that I just legitimately don't give a crap about. I've disagreed with the judges on every single challenge so far, and I hated the whole Rookies vs. Vets concept anyway. I'll keep watching to get my Project Runway fix, but I'm just not invested in it at all at this point.

tomsches
7 hours ago, Batwings said:

This is the first season of Project Runway that I just legitimately don't give a crap about. I've disagreed with the judges on every single challenge so far, and I hated the whole Rookies vs. Vets concept anyway. I'll keep watching to get my Project Runway fix, but I'm just not invested in it at all at this point.

Same here. I watch the show because it's my favourite, but I'm not really hyped anymore. All my favourites are gone and I have disagreed with almost everything the judges have said so far, which is sad because I was looking forward to the judges. I feel like in the previous seasons their feedback was more technical and helpful...

loathereality

just watched episode 6

the concept is very interesting but the designs were horrible!!!

helen was so amazing she is my favorite’

merline was a beach towel or even worse

edmond was interesting i would put him safe

joshua s skirt was a winner but i did not like the top, that betty thing was sure ugly

char was second to worst, i liked the color

stanley was boring, i honestly liked alberto and fabio more than his

honestly, helen should have won, i am her only fan i guess :D

i would have sent merline home, i do not like her taste in general

Batwings

I keep watching this season thinking it will get better eventually, but each episode is just as crappy as the next. I mean, the winning look for the Betty Boop challenge was literally a t-shirt with a see-through skirt and big old granny panties. I don't know if the judges are smoking crack or what.

tomsches
2 hours ago, Batwings said:

I keep watching this season thinking it will get better eventually, but each episode is just as crappy as the next. I mean, the winning look for the Betty Boop challenge was literally a t-shirt with a see-through skirt and big old granny panties. I don't know if the judges are smoking crack or what.

I agree! I was so looking forward to this season, but it has been disappointing so far. I'm still gonna watch it though

Archived