Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Theory on lady gaga murdering Lou Reed

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

Alexander Blue

Musical icon Lou Reed died in 2013 after a long battle with liver disease. Except that actually he was murdered by pop star Lady Gaga after Reed said he didn’t like her album ARTPOP. 

The story goes that Reed was brought in to oversee ARTPOP’s musical direction, which Gaga intended to be an homage of Velvet Underground. Reed was apparently so unimpressed with Gaga’s songs that he left the project, and she became so furious that she conspired to murder him with the help of Interscope label head Jimmy Iovine and her then-manager Troy Carter.

Reed was injected with the toxic substance polonium while he was recovering at the Cleveland clinic.

And after days of his death , Lady Gaga released ARTPOP

I am not your plastic doll.

Delusional Aura

SatanGa needs to calm her soul and release LG6 bops. I'm not judging who you worship, i just want songs to bop to :cryga:

DoremonLove

So she killed lina and reed 

2 murders? :udidnt: Queen:worship2:

In all seriousness have u looked at her cute face she could never:noparty:

How can anoyone not love gaga

GRIMEZSZ

OMG Gaga is a seriusly serial killer, Lina, this guy, the career of Xtina and Madonna, who's next? Tony? Elton? My good sis Donatella? :giveup: or much worse, his international career for two years in Vegas?

Spoiler

actually did:ladyhaha::selena:

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

What the hell did I read?

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

datlastfam

My mom would slap your ass if she read your theory :triggered:

Skskssksks jk anywho Gaga should just kill Troy instead of Reed, that will be more interesting :lolga:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived