Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul featured in GMA, ABC news, CBS

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

Isn't this what he wants? Attention? **** him honestly

LordEnigma

Just move on? Idk I’m so sick of hearing about him but people are so stuck on everything about him.

Delusional Aura

And there it is. Everyone is gonna look him up and he's gonna make even more money. There truly isn't anything called bad publicity :fthis:

The point of this is????

You're literally giving him more attention and exposure so cheers for contributing to the issue. :toofunny: 

codymonster

He should get his channel deleted.. honestly. He clearly needs a reality check since his lines between what’s real life and what’s “online content” are clearly severely blurred. He needs  a forced break from this..

CyanLights
14 minutes ago, codymonster said:

He should get his channel deleted.. honestly. He clearly needs a reality check since his lines between what’s real life and what’s “online content” are clearly severely blurred. He needs  a forced break from this..

Its sad because YouTube easily could. its in their guidelines. Any videos and channels that contain graphic imagery (such as dead bodies for purposes other than education) are subject to deletion. however this won't happen because YouTube loves these people. It was obvious when YouTube rewind came out. 

I mean, it's a lose-lose. Cover it and you're giving him attention, refuse to cover it and you are allowing a culturally relevant celebrity with a young audience the freedom to do what they want unchecked.

He has a large, and young, audience and has endorsements from large companies, he has featured on magazine covers. It's not a bad thing to hold him accountable for his actions and for the content he makes.

If Jimmy Fallon did this, obviously the press would cover it and NBC and Fallon would face some backlash and it could potentially end Fallon's career. Sure he might end up getting attention, but the media spotlight would also lead to financial repercussions with advertisers pulling out and the rest.  Youtube is a little different but pressure on brands to avoid Logan Paul when it comes to endorsement deals or pressure on Youtube to demonetise or ban his channel, especially if more problematic incidents happened in the future, isn't necessarily a bad thing and that doesn't happen if the media turns a blind eye and refuses to cover his misdeeds.

For all the attention he is getting, I'm also sure there are a bunch of parents thinking twice about allowing their children to watch Logan Paul.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

For all the attention he is getting, I'm also sure there are a bunch of parents thinking twice about allowing their children to watch Logan Paul.

THIS. I feel like there’s two sides to this. 

1: parents are not paying attention to watch their child is watching on YT.

2: YT doesn’t care about what’s posted on there site anymore.

Mychal

Red Velvet

Okay, it is so off-topic but the fact YT can have Britney videos deleted and uploaded everytime now and then yet Lindsay Logan's videi is still there disgusts me. The internet is that much if twisted.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Sizzily
5 minutes ago, Piece of Me said:

Okay, it is so off-topic but the fact YT can have Britney videos deleted and uploaded everytime now and then yet Lindsay Logan's videi is still there disgusts me. The internet is that much if twisted.

Its been gone fore hours but he was the one who deleted it.

One Banned Boi

Archived