💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Theory on how pop stars leave Illuminati

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

It worries me that so many people here actually seem to believe in this whole illuminati conspiracy theory :/ 

It's an unfalsifiable theory built upon reach after reach and implausibility. The U.S is predominantly Christian, the people in power in the U.S are predominantly Christian. The idea that a satanic group has been able to attain THAT much power and influence, grow it, maintain it and yet still remain secretive is beyond belief. The idea that this extremely powerful Satanic organisation plucking politicians and popstars out of relative obscurity, abusing them and brainwashing them without anybody noticing and using them as tools to spread a satanic message is beyond belief.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

Actually now that ya’ll started this conversation, thank you Alexander for another beautiful evening of entertaining activities, I have my own theory on Gaga and how she is actually showing subliminal messages on how she’s waking up from the brainwash. So we all know her massive world wide smash Perfect Illusion that we all know has that iconic never been done before brilliant spectacular never the same music video in which she goes into the desert ( a location many believe symbolizez the place where all the lost souls wonder ) and starts singing about this perfect illusion that in my theory doesn’t have to do with a relationship at all but with the industry, I believe PI is a response to ARTPOP and everything that happened and honestly a response to the devil, I mean her entire dance looks like an exorcism and she sings lines like ‘I don’t need eyes to see but I feel you touching me’ like it’s pretty obvious she’s not talking about a human being. She’s talking about whatever is having control over her life and creating all these illusions of fans money and fame ( the crowd was an illusion that scene was only in her head ) which in the end she breaks free from. And in million reasons she finds God again. I mean it’s pretty easy to catch if you believe in these things. Personally I am religious but not in a traditional way and I do believe something ****ed up is going on in that world of theirs, idk if it’s actually the illuminati or whatever it is but there must be something. But anyway then she played the Superbowl where she was literally Lucifer falling from the sky with stars around her and then played Coachella and went back to her dark & sick visuals so maybe she wanna be the queen again so she gotta do what the contract says :ladyhaha:

joanoflark
26 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I wonder if it's an hourly rate or a fixed charge :oprah: Asking for a friend

I feel like a prostitute and I love it. I only do fixed charges though. Illuminati, get your coins ready. :lana:

PunkTheFunk
8 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

I feel like a prostitute and I love it. I only do fixed charges though. Illuminati, get your coins ready. :lana:

I just might rent my soul out too :selena: I need a new bike

VOLANTIS
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I’m giving it out for free just so I can blame even the tiniest inconveniences in my life on something other than my own actions :trollga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

16 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm in.

I live outside the space time continuum.

joanoflark
17 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I need new dentures 

PsychicGuru

Expected a roller coaster rant adventure eleganza extravaganza 

got exactly that. Upvote 4 u.:diane::cryga:

Gaga's #1 fan

Delusional Aura
2 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

Yes, this is more plausible for Gaga's physical pain than her overworking herself. It's definitely Lina trying to escape. 

Sometimes I just wonder how y'alls brains work. :oprah:

Sometimes i just wonder how y'all can't sense this is clearly sarcasm :triggered:

Archived