💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Theory on how pop stars leave Illuminati

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

Alexander Blue

Some pop stars are trying to break free from illuminati , as illuminati controls most of hollywood.

Britney Spears for example when she shaved her head. It was her way of leaving Illuminati

Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry , both  in the Illuminati , and then both had “mental breakdowns” where their careers seemed to take a turn. But look at the similarities, both cut their hair short, died it blonde and promoted things the Illuminati doesn’t want associated with them. That was their way of leaving the Illuminati.

Taylor Swift too . Right before her new song “ look what you made me do” came out she erased everything from Facebook , Twitter and Instagram . Replaced everything with new photos for her album, and in the songs music video it has references too all of her past and then her cutting the ties and that old Taylor is dead. Is this a sign that she is leaving but with more power than the previous pop icons? 

I am not your plastic doll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alexander Blue

Sorry for the late theory thread , I totally forgot T_T

Alexander Blue
Just now, Aquarius said:

So does this mean that Gaga never left? :oprah: 

I am still researching about it

but maybe yes or maybe no

Delusional Aura
3 minutes ago, Alexander Blue said:

I am still researching about it

but maybe yes or maybe no

I think gaga is still heavily in it. I believe she sacrificed Lina to become famous in the first place not like other musicians who gain a little fame before joining. This can explain her chronic pains. She's trying to leave but the pain is too much for her to bare

Alexander Blue
2 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

I think gaga is still heavily in it. I believe she sacrificed Lina to become famous in the first place not like other musicians who gain a little fame before joining. This can explain her chronic pains. She's trying to leave but the pain is too much for her to bare

there is a conspiracy theory that she killed another dude , because he said her ARTPOP songs were noisey and after days of his death she released applause

Alexander Blue

and ARTPOP was inspired by that singer/dude

joanoflark

Where is the Illuminati located? I want to rent them my soul, I want to see how that'll work out for me

Alexander Blue
Just now, fayecuntaway said:

Where is the Illuminati located? I want to rent them my soul, I want to see how that'll work out for me

@Illuminati time to work hunty

Archived