đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why didn't Gaga wear Jeremy Scott's Moschino designs?

JTandTheHair

Featured Posts

JTandTheHair
Just now, misunderstood said:

Idk ask her

lol If we had that access, I don't think this website would exist. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

youcantcatchme

She's at a different era now, conceptually his designs are not very suitable for the image gaga wants to pursue. Maybe when she was still promoting the Fame

JTandTheHair
Just now, youcantcatchme said:

She's at a different era now, conceptually his designs are not very suitable for the image gaga wants to pursue. Maybe when she was still promoting the Fame

I'm not referring to the present. I should've given more context. That particular collection came out in 2014. I'll edit the OP. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

kabirartfling
2 minutes ago, JTandTheHair said:

I'm not really talking about now. I'm referring to when the whole Jeremy Scott/Moschino thing was happening in 2014 while simultaneously, Gaga was touring for ARTPOP. Of course she wouldn't wear it now. t becau

Yeah I get Ur point, but Also notice how gaga's fashion had Drastically Changed from mid 2014 (c2c era) and ARTPOP was sorta fading away, hence no reason for her to wear bright pop outfits! His designs really suit katy perry tho. Her campaign Was flawless!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz44hlr15XIfc2aHusY0r

Give your love to me

Evan Peters

Her persona / style just doesn’t fit his designs imo. 

emma roberts is an abuser

androiduser

most of these things (a celeb wearing a certain designer)  are organized by the star's stylist who has a good relationship with a certain designers, or the celebrity herself if she's friendly with the designer, and when a designer is already "taken" by another celebrity, there is less probability that another star will wear a lot of the designs

androiduser
1 hour ago, mister max said:

35829d8c3902edaf392101cdd61a9d1f--jeremy

This one is definitely Jeremy Scott, from his own label, before he even started at Moschino

She has worn Moschino before but I think with the recent collections he made we see Katy in more of them than Gaga. Also they look a bit tacky. :sweat:

Archived