šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why didn't Gaga wear Jeremy Scott's Moschino designs?

JTandTheHair

Featured Posts

JTandTheHair

Why didn't Gaga wear Moschino?Ā 

Jeremy's designs areĀ the epitomeMOS_0165.1366x2048.JPGĀ of ARTPOP. Ā 

My simple answer would be that she's wanting to avoid trends. What do you think?Ā 

Ā 

MOS_0389.1366x2048.JPG

MOS_0605.1366x2048.JPG

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

Smother Em Eh

Ugh, probably cause their ummmmm...ugly?Ā :laughga:

She probably doesn't want too or just hasn't looked into them.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

mister max

She already done that tho

Edit: NVM this is pre-Jeremy

Ā 

tumblr_inline_o4m2sx7o7b1qfpn3c_1280.jpg

35829d8c3902edaf392101cdd61a9d1f--jeremyLady-Gaga-in-Moschino.jpgLady-GaGa-In-Moschino-FW11-iHeartRadio-MLady-Gaga-In-Moschino-Athenee-Palace-HilLady-Gaga-Moschino.jpgLady-Gaga-In-Moschino-Athenee-Palace-HilC11x6vgWEAAZg1S.jpg

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

imo a lot of Moschino designs are tacky, but a lot are also pretty cool, and I'm surprised she didn't touch on them during ARTPOP.

I mean, she did wear B'Calla, so "intentionally tacky" wasn't necessarily off-limits.

3 points in and ready for more

JTandTheHair
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

She already done that tho

35829d8c3902edaf392101cdd61a9d1f--jeremyLady-Gaga-in-Moschino.jpgLady-GaGa-In-Moschino-FW11-iHeartRadio-MLady-Gaga-In-Moschino-Athenee-Palace-Hil

Yes, those designs are Moschino, but they're pre-Jeremy ScottĀ 

lxdygxga

A lot of Moschino these days is super tacky and ugly. Plus itā€™s a fave of Z Listers like the Real Housewives.

Iā€™d rather she continued wearing her mix of up and coming designers and high end couture.Ā 

JTandTheHair
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

imo a lot of Moschino designs are tacky, but a lot are also pretty cool, and I'm surprised she didn't touch on them during ARTPOP.

I mean, she did wear B'Calla, so "intentionally tacky" wasn't necessarily off-limits.

I actually think they're tacky too, but it's kind of the point, right? LolĀ 

In the 60's, a Campbell's soup can on a canvas was tacky at first too.Ā 

mister max
2 minutes ago, JTandTheHair said:

Yes, those designs are Moschino, but they're pre-Jeremy ScottĀ 

Ooooooh I didnt know! Welp then forgot about my comment

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

7 minutes ago, JTandTheHair said:

I actually think they're tacky too, but it's kind of the point, right? LolĀ 

In the 60's, a Campbell's soup can on a canvas was tacky at first too.Ā 

Definitely! They really push the limits sometimes, and I appreciate that about Jeremy Scott's work. I don't always like them, but they're worth acknowledging.

3 points in and ready for more

Tom Nook

No tea no shade but personally I think Jeremy Scottā€™s designs are always one step forward in concept and two steps backĀ in design :poot:Ā I always thought some of the major consumer brands inspired wear are kinda unappealing :green:Ā 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

JTandTheHair
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

No tea no shade but personally I think Jeremy Scottā€™s designs are always one step forward in concept and two steps backĀ in designĀ :poot:Ā I always thought some of the major consumer brands inspired wear are kinda unappealing :green:Ā 

I feel you.Ā 

kabirartfling

BecauseĀ it's not ARTPOP era anymore? Tell me why would she wear a flower bouquet dress during any event of 2017?Ā It's so off with what she actually wore throughtĀ Joanne era. plusĀ I think his designs are a little too out there which something gaga's stylist have been avoiding due to image build up from cheek to cheek.

Give your love to me

JTandTheHair
2 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

BecauseĀ it's not ARTPOP era anymore? Tell me why would she wear a flower bouquet dress during any event of 2017?Ā It's so off with what she actually wore throughtĀ Joanne era. plusĀ I think his designs are a little too out there which something gaga's stylist have been avoiding due to image build up from cheek to cheek.

I'm not really talking about now. I'm referring to when the whole Jeremy Scott/Moschino thing was happening in 2014 while simultaneously, Gaga was touring for ARTPOP. Of course she wouldn't wear it now.Ā 

Archived