music news

More singles from Witness this year

Neydelina

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

She needs to make Roulette a single. I finally listened to the entire album and it’s not bad at all guys. I liked it. It doesn’t have a mainstream hit song besides CTTR or Swish Swish ( which flopped because we kinda heard that song 2 times already ) but it’s a really good album. Roulette might be the only one in my opinion or Deja Vu that could at least be decent small hits, unless the does some remixes. I also witnessed sime clipes from The Witness tour last night on YT and I was kinda shook. I love the aesthetics, it feels kinda small though ( kinda like how Gaga’s artRAVE seemed so small compared to her other stages before and even Joanne ) but I get it, it was the budget but she truly made the most of it. The costumes are amazing, the setlist is so good omg she has so many hits it hit me last night that it must be hard for her to choose which to performe and which to let out, I wish we could relate :selena:. This era is not that bad, I feel like just like with gaga people were set out to just hate her for no actual reason. If she comes to my country I’m totally going to see her. 

Neydelina
2 minutes ago, Bokhee said:

She should just give up this era before she gets even more backlash

i'm enjoying it just because i'm not her fan and it's a MESS

:trollga:

DiscoHeaven23

She prob already abandoned "Hey Hey Hey"

Like it's not getting radio adds

Did they even release it as a single or was this a John Wayne type thing?

Phoebe Buffay

Witness, Roulette and Deja Vu need to have music videos, they would smash. If not, keep them.

3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She prob already abandoned "Hey Hey Hey"

Like it's not getting radio adds

Did they even release it as a single or was this a John Wayne type thing?

John Wayne type thing. I think they didn't send it to the radio. I don't understand why would they do this when she's gonna release more singles :poot:

• Admin changed the title to More singles from Witness this year

Archived