❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
life

Gaga: 9th Most Followed Person on Social Media

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Bazaar
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

Do we actually have any proof of this?

For example- Katy has almost 70m followers and she has the same amount of likes as Gaga, what means that those followers aren’t real and these are non active accounts.

You can also read about it here

https://www.google.co.il/amp/s/www.bustle.com/articles/102598-7-celebs-who-have-been-accused-of-buying-social-media-followers-might-not-be-as/amp

Luke78619
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

Do we actually have any proof of this?

I think there are websites where you can link an account and it can give a figure of how many of the followers are fake accounts or something, and many celebs have a very high amount of these accounts.

but there's no proof that these are actually bought 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Economy
3 hours ago, Bazaar said:

For example- Katy has almost 70m followers and she has the same amount of likes as Gaga, what means that those followers aren’t real and these are non active accounts.

You can also read about it here

https://www.google.co.il/amp/s/www.bustle.com/articles/102598-7-celebs-who-have-been-accused-of-buying-social-media-followers-might-not-be-as/amp

3 hours ago, monster78619 said:

I think there are websites where you can link an account and it can give a figure of how many of the followers are fake accounts or something, and many celebs have a very high amount of these accounts.

but there's no proof that these are actually bought 

U can have crazy obssessed fans creating multiple accounts to give them a higher numbers tho...

I dunno... its suspicious but theres just no proof

StarstruckIllusion
7 hours ago, Green Detox said:

With 163,258,717 followers Across Twitter(#7 most followed), Instagram and Facebook.

http://www.musicfuels.com

This is pretty good, I'm a bit surprised, i thought she lost a huge part of her social media power. Well. Not bad for the original Queen Of Internet:firega:

She did tho. You don't lose followers as you become less relevant, you lose interaction. I remember her constantly getting more retweets than faves but around 2014 it started to shift in the opposite direction and now it's way more faves than RTs. You only lose follow counts if you have a huge controversy. 

Green Detox
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

She did tho. You don't lose followers as you become less relevant, you lose interaction. I remember her constantly getting more retweets than faves but around 2014 it started to shift in the opposite direction and now it's way more faves than RTs. You only lose follow counts if you have a huge controversy. 

Yes i remember, the gap between the Do What U Want and G.U.Y. was way too long that no one seemed to care about her.

Great for Gaga!  Glad to see Ariana up there also. My life will be complete when Kesha breaks into the top 10.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Green Detox
39 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

Where are they when she releases new music tho?:selena:

This is why followers don't matter that much really

Archived