• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeroen Bloeming
16 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Possible Album cover? 

Yes. This is the album cover

Xoxo Adriana

Get ready gays! Our 00's daddy is making a comeback! 

CreepyTediousDanishswedishfarmdog-max-1m

we'll convert him this year for sure :lolly: 

Xoxo Adriana
5 hours ago, addictedtogaga said:

2018 seems to start very well:

ellie goulding teasing new music, jess glynne teasing new music, jt releasing a new single - album -superbowl, bruno x cardi b, the rita ora's girl anthem, liam payne x rita ora for 4shadesfreed ...

+ havana is #1 on itunes worldwide and dua lipa may finally enter the top 10 on bbh100

nnnnnnnn

J1gNotp.gif

NintendoMONSTER

I thought there was a rumor about his lead single to feature Gaga :sweat: 

Do you think it‘s true? :giggle:

Notthebling
5 hours ago, moonsago said:

What the actual ****, everybody is having their Joanne nowadays? Everybody is having their I am my wife’s husband, mother’s daughter etc moment nowadays? Their wild west theme nowadays? Their most personal and revealing album nowadays? 

It wouldn’t be so annoying if people would still recognize that Gaga is still IT, she still is the trendsetter of this dumb industry, the only one to follow. Ugh watch this be even more acclaimed then Joanne. But her Superbowl, he can’t touch that, he’s not capable of the slayage Gaga served. 

Ok serious calm down. Gaga did not invent personal records, nor did she invent country/folk/american themed records. I think Joanne had somehow of a little impact, but she did not start a TREND with it. 

I mean come on, if Swifties were saying Gaga released Joanne because Speak Now or whatever TS album started a trend, you would laugh so hard at them. Let’s not see things this way. 

Country/folk music always existed. It will always exist. Joanne was NOT influenced by any TS album, nor by Music by Madonna. It’s a piece of work on its own, and JT’s MOTW is the same.

Let’s not start a feud where there is nothing to argue on.

edit

oh and get ready, because yes, JT will slay the SB even harder than our queen did. EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS UNIVERSE HAS A CRUSH ON JT. EVEN THE STRAIGHTIES WOULD F**k HIM HARD. So yes, it’s a success in the making, but he made good career decision, has an A+ promo team and consistantly remained in the public eye, for the good reasons, without ever flopping. I am proud of him, and if he ends up charting higher than gaga or getting more praised for his SB, i’ll be more than happy for him, because he deserves it. It’s not a competition between him and Gaga. Thks.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Notthebling
5 hours ago, addictedtogaga said:

i can't do a post, but if you can, well you HAVE TO!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVJveXHOwH/?taken-by=elliegoulding

I mean... it could be a simple photoshoot? Or have i missed somethin?

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

sethrb101

Never cared for Justin and not looking forward to a SB performance by him...

That being said, Joanne's impact remains strong :staymad:

#Gaga2020

River

Lady Wood is shook:cryga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

moonsago
11 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

Ok serious calm down. Gaga did not invent personal records, nor did she invent country/folk/american themed records. I think Joanne had somehow of a little impact, but she did not start a TREND with it. 

I mean come on, if Swiftied were saying Gaga released Joanne because Speak Now or whatever TS album started a trend, you would laugh so hard at them. Let’s not see things this way. 

Country/folk music always existed. It will always exist. Joanne was NOT influenced by any TS album, nor by Music by Madonna. It’s a piece of work on its own, and JT’s MOTW is the same.

Let’s not start a feud where there is nothing to argue on.

edit

oh and get ready, because yes, JT will slay the SB even harder than our queen did. EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS UNIVERSE HAS A CRUSH ON JT. EVEN THE STRAIGHTIES WOULD F**k HIM HARD. So yes, it’s a success in the making, but he made good career decision, has an A+ promo team and consistantly remained in the public eye, for the good reasons, without ever flopping. I am proud of him, and if he ends up charting higher than gaga or getting more praised for his SB, i’ll be more than happy for him, because he deserves it. It’s not a competition between him and Gaga. Thks.

:oprah:

... honestly I feel like literally this entire response is super rude and literally super factless and receiptless so I’m not going to take it into consideration like literally :lolly::poot:

Archived