celeb

Logan Paul dead body controversy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Jessica Germ
1 hour ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

This is his apology speech he made:

DShY1VmV4AACeq_.jpgDShY1VkVoAAIytf.jpg 

Everything in this so called "apology speech" is bullshit. 

1. That's a complete lie. 

2. That’s is a false accusation right there.

3. He doesn’t. He done too many things that aren’t good. 

4. He does.....because of his pre-teen fans who have now ideas what’s right or wrong.

5. For the wrong reasons.

6. Because all you want is the fame, money, the rich life, and to  brain wash the next generation of people.

7. A "show" that teaches children and teenagers bad things, do stuff that they shouldn’t do at their age, and etc.

8. A reach that shouldn’t have happened.

9. He doesn’t deserve power, and does not have responsibility to do good in this world and be a role model for kids across the globe.

10. That’s all bullshit, because this has happened every since 2 years ago. 

11. And promoting your merchandise on an apology letter is ****ing disgusting thing to do.

Girl why waste time reading his bullsh it "apology" 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

Yeah, he did not make a good decision postin that video and hes getting a huge backlash.

Of course, hes like "oh im sorry" and its all about him and not saying sorry to others. very sad.

-Mark

JesseBabe

I can't even watch his apology video because I'm not going to give him the views. I think what he did was disgusting, and although the original video was taking down, I did get to see the clip and the photo he used to advertise the video and it left me sick to my stomach. I don't believe for one second that this video was suppose to shed light on suicide or whatever his lame excuse was for doing it. His friends and him were literally laughing the entire time, and went around and got multiple shots of the hanging body, and even zoomed in to show his hands changing colors. He was literally wearing a Gucci denim jacket and a Disney character beanie. How respectful :excuseu:. 

In my opinion, he thought this was going to shock his viewers and give him a higher subscriber count and I believe he went into that forest with a camera in hopes of catching something like this. The fact that he spent time, posing for a thumbnail next to a dead body, is so horrendous and stupid to me I can't even find the right words to describe it. 

And his written apology (and I imagine his YouTube video also) is so narcissistic. This whole bro mentality his brother and him have is so toxic. These group of Youtubers that do anything for views, no matter how bad or outrageous is it needs to stop.

PoshLife

I never knew of Logan Paul before this moment - but I implore you all to read through this twitter thread. This isn't just youtubers being silly. He laughed over someone's remains and trivialized the entire sad history of what happens in that forest - for profit.

FRANK1991

and Youtube still haven't ban him :interestinga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

MsSwan
40 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I never knew of Logan Paul before this moment - but I implore you all to read through this twitter thread. This isn't just youtubers being silly. He laughed over someone's remains and trivialized the entire sad history of what happens in that forest - for profit.

Thanks for sharing. Super insightful, and so right, deplorable but it his actions will be forgotten. :(

AnnTakamaki
1 hour ago, FRANK1991 said:

and Youtube still haven't ban him :interestinga:

too bad they not gonna do anything about it cause these people make them money 

JustinTrudeau

I can't believe that he's still famous even though he was garbage for years. His videos are terrible influences, and he's a shitty neighbour and so on and so on. 

Yet he (and his brother) were in the YouTube Rewind 2017. YouTubers like Pewdiepie got so much attention and accusations from their own bad actions, and labels got dropped among other things. They suffered consequences.

So why not the Paul brothers? Does YouTube really prioritize money over morals to the point where their accounts are still active?

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Whispering

Happy that I don't watch any of this useless mess. I don't know this idiot...or his brother...and it's going to stay that way! 

Slayer

As heinous as this individual is... would anyone else still give him one? Just me? 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Cassidyfal

It also wouldn't really be humane if he just ignored it and treated that as if it meant nothing. I think that that was his way of showing sympathy, it might not be the right way to do that but I don't think that kid knew better. I don't really know who he is but we gotta give everyone forgiveness. 

His apology was narcissistic and all about I and me. Didn't even shed light on the issue of suicide, etc.

Archived