Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jupiter Drive
10 minutes ago, PurpleTurtle said:

UPDATE:

I'm very surprised he didn't insert links to his merch in the description. His self-centered and childish brain must have had a moment of clarity. 

sc: maryjanehunty

ItsTommyBitch

The saddest part of this apology is that it shows no remorse or shame or feelings for the family of the deceased. It's like "wow, I'm not used to this kind of criticism" :deadbanana: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Head Empty
11 hours ago, BabyMonster said:

I thought he died or something and I came running to celebrate. :air:

I can't begin to express how disgusting a response like this is, no matter who you're talking about.

How are you better than him if you, too, are making jokes about death and suicide? Just because GGD is more anonymous doesn't mean a comment like this is less toxic.

Head Empty
10 hours ago, taylorslilhoe said:

He and his brother needs to die. 

This response is so wrong and hypocritical on so many levels. No matter what he did, nothing justifies a comment like this.

GypsyPrincesss
27 minutes ago, Jupiter Drive said:

I'm very surprised he didn't insert links to his merch in the description. His self-centered and childish brain must have had a moment of clarity. 

Right! He became less of a douchebag than normal

Jupiter Drive
1 minute ago, PurpleTurtle said:

Right! He became less of a douchebag than normal

I wasted time watching the video, because I thought 'Wow! Maybe he'll show some vulnerability and sensitivity to the gravity of the situation!' It goes without saying that I can't even feel disappointment because I would need to have expectations in the first place. There's no remorse for what he did, only remorse for uploading the video. I don't think he truly feels sorry or regrets his actions of going into the forest in the first place, especially given the history of the location. 

Is this what flash in the pan internet celebrities have really come to?

sc: maryjanehunty

pink sushi

He is such TRASH. I cannot believe people like him are making MILLIONS off of idiotic videos posted to the internet while there are so many talented people out there struggling to get by and make it in the entertainment industry. He should have NOTHING. :grr: 

And his "apology" omg. :air: "I'm out here. Peace. #Logang4Life". Could he be a bigger douchebag?! :wtf: His only fans are horny 12 year old girls who think he's hot. 

Reality

I sincerely hope that his "career" dies out. He and his brother and their group do nothing but cause trouble and chaos wherever they go. And to think they have millions of subscribers is mind-boggling honestly. It just goes to show you that just because you're "cute" or "hot," you can get away with just about anything. This is sick and disturbing.

🃏🖤👹

narcoswing
37 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It just goes to show you that just because you're "cute" or "hot,"

Reality
6 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

Well that's why I put the quotes around it, honey :oprah:

He isn't famous (rather infamous) for no reason. The 12-13 year old girls probably think he and his brother are cute or something.

🃏🖤👹

ToxicHot

Even though he apologized, I don't think this is okay by any means. He said he didn't do it for the views, yet he posted the video anyway... First of all, why would you even post something like this and NOT expect to receive any backlash? WHY?? :saladga: Especially with the platform/fame he has. Not only was it insensitive, it's just straight-out lack of judgement. Period. (Or rather, stupidity).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Ziggy

Dungeon troll. I just learned of his existence 2 days ago and I’m shocked he has fans. He seems like a total douche

MsSwan
1 hour ago, Jupiter Drive said:

Unfortunately it still gets him views. :triggered:

Archived