šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul dead body controversy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

gabeoz

The fact that his sub count isn't taking a hit but the Fine Bros lost millions of subs for React World shows how screwed up people are :madge:Ā 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

This is complete horseshit. Anyone who visits that area knows to respect the bodies and to the propertyĀ and not blast it online in the pursuit ofĀ quick fame, as it is a troubling place, unlike these brainless turds. To make something of that caliber seem like a ****ing joke is sickening.Ā 

I wish them no good.Ā Ā 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

MsSwan
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

The fact that his sub count isn't taking a hit but the Fine Bros lost millions of subs for React World shows how screwed up people are :madge:Ā 

Itā€™s been going down quite slowly but steadily. About 6,000 per hour but it will spread like wildfire.

Edit: Hopefully..

Edonis

He and his group of friends are trash. I sincerely hope this finally ends whatever ā€œcareerā€ they seem to claim to haveĀ 

Itā€™s not just him but YouTube itself, they never demonetizedĀ it or pulled it down even tho it had a dead body in it, meanwhile YouTubeĀ demonetizes most videos that have to do with or have any LGBT relatedĀ content on it because it isnā€™t ā€œfamily friendlyā€. So take it from YouTube a video with a dead body is sutable for your whole family to watch Ā :emma:

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

He and his group of friends are trash. I sincerely hope this finally ends whatever ā€œcareerā€ they seem to claim to haveĀ 

Same here. I canā€™t imagine what relatives of victims who die there are thinking right know.Ā 

Mychal

Edonis
1 minute ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Same here. I canā€™t imagine what relatives of victims who die there are thinking right know.Ā 

Itā€™s incredibly exploitative and disgusting.Ā 

im seriously going to be sick

he's gained followers after this, which is even more unsettling. he's making more money...

where does Youtube draw the line?

Ban ha

Luzaleja

This is horrible.

Really disturbing that in the process of recording,Ā editingĀ and uploading the video, he didn't think this was gross and disrespectful to this person and to his family. And the fact that some people are still supporting himĀ :saladga:

AnnTakamaki

Ugh what even more disturbing is there're still people defending this trashĀ 

AmericanGUY
28 minutes ago, slayo said:

His apology was so douchey and self-absorbed.

"i didn't do it for views. i get views."Ā 

i gaggedĀ 

ź§ š•›'š•§š•–š•¦š•© š•”š•’š•¤ š•žš• š•¦š•£š•šš•£ š•„š• š•¦š•„š•– š•¤š•–š•¦š•š•– ź§‚

Archived