question

Gaga songs better than Bad Romance

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

"Diamond Heart", "Gypsy", "Million Reasons", "Marry the Night", and "You + I" are right up there too.

ToxicHot

Born This Way, Marry the Night, The Edge of Glory, Dance In the Dark, Venus

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ElectricQueen

I think it's one of her top songs but for me there are better songs like

Ā 

Electric Chapel, The Queen, Speechless and The Edge of Glory, DITD, Born This Way, Marry The Night are better personally. All such good songs and underrated! However, Bad Romance remains timeless and that video is great!

Swan Heart

Bad Romance is a modern pop masterpiece. The concept, the lyrics, the melody, the production, it's just all around perfect. I honestly think Gaga can't top it, and it's ok.

Ā 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Clarence

Bad Romance is iconic but gaga has plenty of songs that are better than it. even joanne has 2 songs that are better. YEP! PERFECT ILLUSION AND HEY GIRL ARE BETTER THAN BAD ROMANCE. COME FOR ME!!Ā :gaysia:

Spoiler

to be honest bad romance is probably so overplayed for me that i think its not hard to find a better song in gaga'sĀ discography

Ā 

StarstruckIllusion

"Gaga songs better than Bad Romance"

āš ļø Error 404: File not (and never will be) found.Ā 

ZephyrInTheSky

Impossible, BR is her best but 2nd best Speechless/DITD for me. I get into arguments with my best friend who stans for Telephone (which i dont care for) but thinks BR is "meh".Ā :triggered:Ā /triggered. Like that song is so epic...the production, vocals, lyrics, hooks, video etc.Ā :reductive: Its gonna be hard for her to top it.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Archived