💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga songs better than Bad Romance

Quark

Featured Posts

Naor Daniel

Some comments were blasphemous it's disgusting. I cannot accept the disrespect to Bad Romance on this site.

I am pretty sure I like Bad Romance, out of all her songs, the most. But if If any of her songs are on the same standards or above it, they would be Paparazzi and Poker Face. 

Paparazzi is her best lyrical content and Poker Face is probably the coolest, (one of the) best produced.

Bad Romance is on another level because it blows you away again and again multiple times in the song, while PF and Paparazzi are more predictable.

To sum up... The holy trinity is Poker Face, Bad Romance and Paparazzi. Praise the lord.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Naor Daniel said:

Some comments were blasphemous it's disgusting. I cannot accept the disrespect to Bad Romance on this site.

I am pretty sure I like Bad Romance, out of all her songs, the most. But if If any of her songs are on the same standards or above it, they would be Paparazzi and Poker Face. 

Paparazzi is her best lyrical content and Poker Face is probably the coolest, (one of the) best produced.

Bad Romance is on another level because it blows you away again and again multiple times in the song, while PF and Paparazzi are more predictable.

To sum up... The holy trinity is Poker Face, Bad Romance and Paparazzi. Praise the lord.

:tea:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Naor Daniel

Asking those who said songs like "Sexxxx Dreams" and "Scheisse" etc are better than Bad Romance.

Do you really listen to these songs way more than you listen to Bad Romance? 

Usually a very good, loved song is played so many times, way above other songs.

I listen to Bad Romance since it came out, almost every day. Do you listen to the "better songs" the same amount of times? 

Bad Monster Kid
1 hour ago, Piece of Me said:

Marry the Night.

This comes closer than anything. Paparazzi as well.

Tresor

Bad Romance without its music video removes a lot of its greatness.

That said, I think Scheiße, Alejandro, Marry the Night and a quite a few others are better listening experiences

I wouldn’t claim them better but on the same status of powerful songs:

1. Paparazzi

2. Scheiße

3. Bloody Mary

4. The Edge of Glory

5. Diamond Heart

6. Million Reasons

7. Just Another Day

NIghtmareElm

None.  It's her masterpiece.  Her best written song.  Best produced song.  It's the most Gaga song ever.  Bad Romance is her most iconic and most loved song for many reasons.  Even after over seven years, the song is extremely timeless.  Gaga still hasn't topped it.   Nobody in pop music has topped it.  It's a song that's made for stadiums.

Pop Music

Heavy metal lover and applause are better than BR

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Shav33l
10 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

Heavy metal lover

Yaaasss!! The anthem for all the bottoms!:firega:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

TheCureinMalibu

how tf can people say Donatella is better than Bad Romance when it itself is a filler in ARTPOP?

PartySick

Any song from Joanne and ARTPOP, most songs from Born This Way, and Teeth :sis:

Still a pop staple and one of the greatest non-MJ pop songs of all time though.

💚

PartySick
2 hours ago, Naor Daniel said:

Asking those who said songs like "Sexxxx Dreams" and "Scheisse" etc are better than Bad Romance.

Do you really listen to these songs way more than you listen to Bad Romance? 

Usually a very good, loved song is played so many times, way above other songs.

I listen to Bad Romance since it came out, almost every day. Do you listen to the "better songs" the same amount of times? 

For sure :nick:

I don't listen to pre-BTW tracks very often at all, Bad Romance included. I'd even go as far as saying I've voluntarily heard a few C2C tracks more than Bad Romance :sweat:

💚

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Piece of Me said:

Marry the Night.

My personal all time fav slays BR:fthis:

Archived