Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kylie Minogue or Madonna? Who made more impacT in your life?

FrankGutz

More impact in your life  

162 members have voted

1. 1. So who made more impact in your life and you found to have more memories with her music

Featured Posts

Naor Daniel

Madonna is an icon, I was born in 95 and know many songs by her, it means she made more impact. 

Kylie is cute but she barely has 2 hits (which I like a lot but meh)

Vogue, Like a Prayer, La Isla Bonita, Like a Virgin, Papa Don't Preach, Die Another Day, Hung Up, 4 Minutes, Material Girl, Express Yourself.

My problem with Madonna is that I really dislike her personality and attitude, plus she can't really sing. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

Madonna is an icon, I was born in 95 and know many songs by her, it means she made more impact. 

Vogue, Like a Prayer, La Isla Bonita, Like a Virgin, Papa Don't Preach, Die Another Day, Hung Up, 4 Minutes, Material Girl, Express Yourself.

My problem with Madonna is that I really dislike her personality and attitude, plus she can't really sing. 

2 hits? Look up her discography 

1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

Tbh if Kylie had tried to crack America early on then she would have eclipsed Madonna because it's the same shtick but Kylie goes bigger every time.

Confide in me

On a night like this

Come into my world

All the lovers

Into the blue

Les sex

Kids

In your eyes (the mainstream debut of Calvin Harris)

Chocolate

Get outta my way

Seriously. Smash after smash.

You left out better the devil you know, step back in time, you did it again, slow, what do I have to do, spinning around, red blooded woman, like a drug, speakerphone (which madonna loves) and nudity!!!

I knew more Kylie songs growing up rather than Madonna songs although I did know a lot from both. That year when I got back into both of them, I realiased that there was a whole chunk of music by both of them that I didn't know. My favourite Kylie song from that era is Some kind of bliss and my favourite songs from her overall is Get Outta My Way and In your eyes. My favourite madonna songs from that era is all the Ray of light singles and my favourite was always Music, 4 minutes and Hung up. Overall, I have more memories with Kylie's music than Madonna but I still love them both and what they have both in their careers is inspiring.

1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

Tbh if Kylie had tried to crack America early on then she would have eclipsed Madonna because it's the same shtick but Kylie goes bigger every time.

Confide in me

On a night like this

Come into my world

All the lovers

Into the blue

Les sex

Kids

In your eyes (the mainstream debut of Calvin Harris)

Chocolate

Get outta my way

Seriously. Smash after smash.

Calvin didn't produce In Your Eyes but he did produce In My Arms ☺

ShockPop
5 hours ago, LukeIsGaga said:

Calvin didn't produce In Your Eyes but he did produce In My Arms ☺

That's what I meant 😂

On 02/01/2018 at 11:48 AM, Naor Daniel said:

2 hits? Maybe where you're from. She's had dozens and dozens in Europe and Australia!

Queen Gloria

I have respect for Madonna, but honestly, Kylie is the superior performer/live singer. Let's be real. Madonna has a legacy, but so does Kylie, just not as well known in the US. 

Kylie has one of the biggest pop hits of all time. If you don't at least like this one song by her, all of your opinions are invalid.

TheWitness

Neither had any impact but I know more Madonna songs (like 4 :selena:) so I’ll go with Her

Host Of Lyricasism

scallywally
24 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

Neither had any impact but I know more Madonna songs (like 4 :selena:) so I’ll go with Her

You only know 4 Madonna songs?? Stream a greatest hits or something, thats crazy. (Not bad) but youll be blown away!

TheWitness
Just now, scallywally said:

You only know 4 Madonna songs?? Stream a greatest hits or something, thats crazy. (Not bad) but youll be blown away!

Do i want to tho :bon: 

Host Of Lyricasism

scallywally
23 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

Do i want to tho :bon: 

Yeah, if you love gaga youre gonna love Madonna.

Inferno

I greatly dig both but I think theres something more fun and fresh about Kylies music trajectory. Shes a lot less contrived and more willing to be imperfect and try new things.

Archived