Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kylie Minogue or Madonna? Who made more impacT in your life?

FrankGutz

More impact in your life  

162 members have voted

1. 1. So who made more impact in your life and you found to have more memories with her music

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

I think remember far more Madonna songs than Kylie. I'll came back with some details in a second. :lolly:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

I discovered Madonna before Kylie so I'd say Madonna had more impact. I was obsessed with every aspect of her career and tbh accepted myself more into the gay culture.

I was also obsessed with Kylie at some point and I listen to her more than Madonna at the moment.

RAMROD

Honestly 98% U.S citizens will answer Madonna cos Kylie is not relevant here, except for her Fever album. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JEWRJEWR
15 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Growing up in Australia I definitely have to say Kylie.

Loved Light Years, Fever and Body Language so much as a kid :giveup: Body Language is still on of my all time favourites and I think Slow has one of the best videos of all time along with Come Into My Word! :diane:

Then as an teenager I listened to Impossible Princess and Her Kylie album with Confide in Me and she was solifified as my all time queen along with Gaga :pray: and her recent albums have been far better than madonnas recent stuff. Oh and her Fever 2001 tour was definitely a "strong inspiration" :bon: for madonnas post 2000s tours 

yes, yes to everything sis

Fear, she's the mother of violence

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Honestly 98% U.S citizens will answer Madonna cos Kylie is not relevant here, except for her Fever album. :giggle:

ur sig sis, im screaming,

btw justice for Kylie tbh

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Phoebe Buffay

Well I started getting into English music in 2012-13. First, I discovered Madonna and I was slayed. B**ch, Like a Prayer, Music, Confessions on a Dance Floor and Erotica were always on repeat in my house. I was literally obsessed with her. But I don't listen to her that much today because MDNA and Rebel Heart kinda let me down. Then, I discovered Kylie in 2015 and started with the album Light Years and I was shooketh. As the time went by I started to stan her too. So I'd say both but I kinda listen to Kylie more nowadays, especially on the holidays (that's kinda my little tradition :selena:).

Kylie. I've loved her for as long as I remember, and seen her live four times. She also seems like a genuinely nice person. 

I love Madonna's music, but I don't hold the same love for her as a person. 

Sepsami

Well Kylie made me sway from time to time with an occassional hit but Madonner had my little tween bussy bopping ever since confessions on the dancefloor :diane: 

ShockPop

Tbh if Kylie had tried to crack America early on then she would have eclipsed Madonna because it's the same shtick but Kylie goes bigger every time.

Confide in me

On a night like this

Come into my world

All the lovers

Into the blue

Les sex

Kids

In your eyes (the mainstream debut of Calvin Harris)

Chocolate

Get outta my way

Seriously. Smash after smash.

britneyspears

I've always grown up listening to Kylie, so I'd have to say that she has had more impact upon me. That being said, I adore Madonna and she's also had a huge effect upon me too.

Kylie is probably bigger than Madonna here, she had so much impact in the 00s. The X era was huge! I like both Madonnas voice more but Kylie serves better looks and moves.

Queen Gloria

Queenlie, get ready for her new album in 2018 y'all

SychosSoChic

My family stans Kylie. I was raised to her music :giveup:

I also just like Kylie's music more :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

dlioncourt91

Madonna although I love both.

I prefer the indie phase Kylie did during the 90's over the fluff dance stuff she never outgrew after Fever.

No surprise people are bashing Madonna. :selena:

Archived