2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Lucky for you there's a solo version

Hide contents

giphy.gif

I know, i've heard it before

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Poissonche
49 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

But wasn't NYP irrelevant when they did a bad review for Joanne and for The Cure? :trollga:

That was the New York Times. Their review of Joanne consisted primarily of just bashing Gaga for her career since 2008, which is why we called it irrelevant: it was not a review, it was just random and unnecessary hate. The New York Post didn't review Joanne - if they have, I can't find it. However, they did review The Cure, and they didn't like it, calling it to mainstream. They did shade ARTPOP a little and mention Joanne's lukewarm critical reception in that review, but they overall portrayed her as a great artist and performer. They just didn't like the song, but it wasn't an Operation Destroy the Gaga.

So, NYT is irrelevant, but NYP is relevant.

AlexanderMagno
24 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

That was the New York Times. Their review of Joanne consisted primarily of just bashing Gaga for her career since 2008, which is why we called it irrelevant: it was not a review, it was just random and unnecessary hate. The New York Post didn't review Joanne - if they have, I can't find it. However, they did review The Cure, and they didn't like it, calling it to mainstream. They did shade ARTPOP a little and mention Joanne's lukewarm critical reception in that review, but they overall portrayed her as a great artist and performer. They just didn't like the song, but it wasn't an Operation Destroy the Gaga.

So, NYT is irrelevant, but NYP is relevant.

https://nypost.com/2017/04/17/lady-gagas-latest-single-is-another-dud/

:giggle:

(but surprisingly lots of people agreed with the negative opinion)

You are right about Joanne though, I was wrongly convinced by people in that thread.

swordstalker

Of all the horrendous Ed Sheeran songs to choose from, they chose the one that doesn’t sound like the rest and actually stands out on the radio :interestinga:

Poissonche
23 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

https://nypost.com/2017/04/17/lady-gagas-latest-single-is-another-dud/

:giggle:

(but surprisingly lots of people agreed with the negative opinion)

You are right about Joanne though, I was wrongly convinced by people in that thread.

That's the article I was refering to for The Cure. Did you read the two last paragraphs? They're praising Gaga (except for that bathroom break shade/joke lol).

DiscoHeaven23

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK BAD LIAR WAS A GOOD SONG?!?!

i don't get it.

never will.

I broke 5 radios trying to change the station too fast when the song would come on this year. 

R.I.P. my radios

tenor.gif?itemid=8586815

Lextyr97

New York Post is such a joke. There were plenty of way worse songs than Bon Appetite. I mean, Katy also released Hey Hey Hey which is both terrible and not a bop- the opposite of BA

Archived