Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The next era:dark disco

caseymonster

Featured Posts

caseymonster

im praying to god her next album will be dark disco with synthesizerers and nice guitar riffs.

I cant shake the feeling that the original lg5 was supposs to be disco but she decided to push it back (maybe for the movie) and for the sake of achieving more critical acclaim with singer-songwritter style- joanne.

she was originally working with morder and nile rogers for godsakes!

What are the chances that gaga does some nice disco? (I want something like "head over heels" by tears over fears, with darker vibes)

Smother Em Eh

I don’t know what the chances are, but I really hope it’s Dark Disco:pray:

Please Gaga:tony:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Argentum

YAAS God plz. When I heard perfect illusion for the first time, I had a feeling this would be it.

but heavy synths are all the rage. And it's been coming for 2 years now.

See: Stranger things, Thor Ragnarok, San Junipero, etc

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

TheRoof

i need more songs like this 

this proves how great she could be with Disco :firega:  but also imagine the looks , the concepts , the slayage omg :giveup:

Edonis

I think some of you guys want synth pop more than disco :sweat: Considering that a lot of the songs provided as examples are just 80’s synth pop songs as opposed to the 70’s/early 80’s electronic disco music. 

All of that aside, I would love to hear some vampier takes on some Moroder-inspired (or produced!) tracks. Throw in some heavy synths and you’ve got something amazing  :giveup:

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

we jinxed ourselves last time, not this time too :cryga:

In that case, I HOPE SHE RELEASES AN ALBUM THAT'S 100% MADE FOR THE CHARTS. A tropical house/trap/dancehall album that'll have albums like "Glory" and "Look What You Made Me Do" SHOOK! Also, to add to that thought, I hope there's a lot of rent-a-rappers featured, too. 

Instead of her releasing a dark, Disco/sythnwave album that's also influenced from music from the 80's with some dancey pop-rock songs/opera-rock ballads and maybe an electronic hair metal influenced song. With high budget music videos/visuals and as much promotion as she could bear. Maybe even a leaked outtake for the holidays, just like "Stuck On ****in' You". For a reference re-watch certain scenes from AHS:Hotel and listen to the music that's playing in certain scenes, AKA the dark disco/synthwave instrumentals. 

BUT THEN AGAIN, she would slay whatever she releases, even if she releases an album like the one I described first :sis:

Whatever she decides to go with, I just hope its electric :icega:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Dark disco? Look no further:

Also with this album cover:

1D0rwhM.jpg

Yes I did just shamelessly promote my art.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived