Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Telephone in 2018

TheWitness

Featured Posts

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Telephone was absolutely massive in the US. One of her biggest hits and biggest cultural impacts. 

That's interesting. Beyoncé most likely helped with that, but she's not a huge star at all here. Of course everyone knows the big 3 (Halo, Single Ladies, If I Were A Boy) but she's not half as successful as she is in the US.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, maxblac said:

That's interesting. Beyoncé most likely helped with that, but she's not a huge star at all here. Of course everyone knows the big 3 (Halo, Single Ladies, If I Were A Boy) but she's not half as successful as she is in the US.

Beyoncé was big but she wasn’t as big as she is now. She was like current Gaga level back then. That was right when Single Ladies hit. 

FentyGa
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Beyoncé was big but she wasn’t as big as she is now. She was like current Gaga level back then. That was right when Single Ladies hit. 

Then I wonder why the level of success was so different:oprah:
I guess Telephone just didn't stick. I mean, it was originally meant for Britney, so it can't exactly show vocal talent or be too hard to sing:reductive:
Britney's kind of a flop here, too. Most people just know Oops.

8 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Then I wonder why the level of success was so different:oprah:
I guess Telephone just didn't stick. I mean, it was originally meant for Britney, so it can't exactly show vocal talent or be too hard to sing:reductive:
Britney's kind of a flop here, too. Most people just know Oops.

Idk but 50% of the people at the shows had caution tape on their bodies and pop cans in their hair. 

Irrelevant
13 minutes ago, maxblac said:

did you even go to the JWT :triggered:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

FentyGa
Just now, Irrelevant said:

did you even go to the JWT :triggered:

Well of course Gaga does it her way and whenever she sings she sounds great, but I guess what I mean is it doesn't require vocal talent. Well, not nearly as much as some of Gaga's other songs.

Archived