Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

IDK but Gaga does have some big Eyes and Eyelids

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
1 hour ago, Lippoutou said:

It's all because of Epione, burn me.

This girl naturally has super big eyes and eyelids which is like the feature I love the most, and thanks to it all her crazy makeups, eyeliners looked so good. I've never seen anyone with such gorgeous eyes ever. 

But then with those fillers it makes her eyes shrink faster than you can say Ferrari, she cannot open them wide anymore and her stunning eyelids are gone. 

Of course she does whatever she wants with her body but I think it's sad and I hope she'll stop it before it's too late.

This! 

Ugh sadly, I hate EpioneGa. I just hate the look of it. I really miss her old face. Oh and her lips! I wish she never injected anything in them. But she can do whatever she wants with her face! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Eyelids can look really different depending on lighting, makeup and posing. Whenever Gaga tilts her head backwards (even slightly), her eyelids instantly get bigger. Eyeliner and fake lashes usually make her lids look a lot smaller though.

Something I could imagine her using is eyelid tape, which allows the user to reposition the eyelids (often used for monolids), but I don't have any concrete proof that she's ever applied it.

eyelid tape/gel is what I thought !

Hit me a message and say hi !

Kimblue

Nah I don’t think the fillers have anything to with it. When she gets the fillers her eyelids still look big. I think it’s just the makeup when she has little to no makeup they look big.

Lippoutou

That must be so much stress for Gaga to know that everything about her is subject of being criticized as we do, even her eyelids... :(

I hope she knows that despite that we love her a loooot and we are not meaning to be mean here.

DoremonLove

Any discussion about her looks and shes dragged for fillers. Well:madge:

OT- i think shes has gorgeous big eyes and eyelids :flutter: eye makeup makes it even more pretty:flutter:

Ps- does alcohol make ur eyes puffy? Just a random question? 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Helxig

It's a weird thing I noticed too that doesn't have much of an explanation. I'd say she puts a bit of shadow in the crease, but I've seen her eyelids look big with no makeup. 

It happens to me a bit too sometimes. I also have big eyes with a high eyelid crease, and I've noticed that sometimes my eyelids droop and sometimes around my eyes looks really hollow. I think it has something to do with how much I've slept, and if I'm dehydrated or not.

But it happens much more on Gaga. I love her almond/cat shape eyes and high eyelid creases though. Such beautiful eyes.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Linus Gaga
15 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'd say she puts a bit of shadow in the crease, but I've seen her eyelids look big with no makeup. 

Seems actually many of us noticed that :)She is really good on big eyes

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived