💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga hits that got away

little legend

Featured Posts

Let's be real, back in the day any song off The Fame (Monster) could've been at least a top 10 hit. She should've milked both. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310

TFM era should extend with Monster and Dance in The Dark tbh, these 2 songs could've been her classic. 

Scheisse could've been huge if she released it instead of Judas. 

monsterdino
4 hours ago, little legend said:

Heavy Metal Lover 

Scheibe 

lmfao hits on the hot bubbling under, for sure :rip: 

Luke78619

I still remember GUY being announced as the third single when we thought it was gonna be Gypsy, my heart broke in two :cryga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

memomemome

The Fame: Starstruck (I mean look how big Starboy is and really like Starstruck :cryga:), The Fame

The Fame Monster: Dance In The Dark (duh!)

Born This Way: Hair (if only a shampoo choose this as their commercial :trollga:), ScheiBe

ARTPOP: Gypsy

Joanne: A-Yo , Dancin' In Circles 

I mean, DWUW seems obvious but I think had it got any bigger it would have blown up in her face because of R. Kelly.

After that, I think The Cure and DITD are the only clear cases as there’s evidence of their success. I also think BBB could have done well but it doesn’t make sense when you look at the other TF singles so I’m glad it didn’t get released.

Monster is fine, and I love the song, but I like that she eschewed obvious single choices in favor of something like Alejandro which she always performs so well because she loves it. Her gut was right.

Gypsy is another maybe but I think it was best for her to just recede a little rather than keep trying to salvage ARTPOP.

Scheiße is a big maybe imo and not worth the risk. Though idk why they went for Yoü and I over it when one screams single and the other doesn’t :stalkga:

And A-YO. Everyone loved that. I like MR being a single, but just hold off on promo singles and make A-YO an official one (ideally the lead because PI is not a good lead as it gives you no hints about the album).

Sneaky Oliver

Starstruck and Do What U Want. DWUW could get that #1 with a good viral video 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I honestly feel like Brooklyn Nights could’ve been a cute little hit. 

The hit potential from ARTPOP was so unexplored- Venus, Sex Dreams, DWUW, Mary Jane Holland and Gypsy could all have been big hits too  

Other than that, Boys Boys Boys, Monster, Heavy Metal Lover and Dancin In Circles are the obvious hits. 

Rudz Xinc

Paper Gangsta, Starstruck, Speechless, Dance in the Dark, Monster, Scheiße, Do What U Want, MANiCURE, Sexxx Dream, Gypsy, John Wayne, The Cure

Look at those clowns

Guest bostonGUY

Boys Boys Boys, Starstruck

Dance In The Dark, Speechless

Marry The Night (if released sooner, maybe as the lead)

Venus, Sexxx Dreams

A-YO, DIC, Grigio Girls, Diamond Heart

Archived